Home

the warez scuz have already got it!

patchx

i was looking for an abandonware version of and old 80's gamecalled rick dangerous (its really cool, kinda like indiana jones) when one of the links i clicked opened up a chain of popups of warez sites and crap

one of them had a big thing of the JK2 box and a short blurb offering it for download.

that really sux man

-patch

hmmmmmmm i dunno

its gone gold and its in production

it could have been leaked to a warez freak

i also saw that they had the beta version of warcraft3 that people have been testing for dload too and thats not released yet

-patch

The warz people always get stuff before release. Medal of honor was one. When u think about it...all it takes is some warez twit at the place were they make the cd's to take one home, copy it, rar it, upload it and bam, before the end of the week it's all over the ftp's. And i don't think u'll get ppl comeing here saying the game rocks cos then lucas / raven will know they have an illegal copy. People arn't going to want to advertise the fact they have a warez copy.

Shame.....Raven and Lucas arts deserve every penny for this game. :(

no cause warez sites suck

if everyone just downloads games instead of buying them games companies will stop making them damnit

anyway it would take me about an hour to backtrack all the sites i had to go through to find the one i was looking for.

-patch

dunno man looked like it was there

the box picture, the little blurb trying to "sell" it to the punters,

it actually had the "donload now" link as well as a thing about how big it was (which i didnt look at properly)

-patch

Guest X-Vector
Originally posted by Jaymz

Warez sites are full of bull, its not out on warez yet, you can be sure about that.

Well, there's a guy over at the 3DR forum that's suggesting he's able to play the game, because "let's just say it's available" (his words).

From what I know of him, this means that it is out on warez already.

hope this isn't something bad to say but if you guys really wanna know if it came out on warez yet just check ***** they tell you when things are released warez.

but seriously, if you really wanna play THAT bad that you can't wait less than 2 weeks....I mean yeah you'll play and beat it but...you won't be as excited when it comes out ya know?

Yeah, i reserved the game at EBX (my version of EB) and paid for the game in full already. They said they'll have it March 28. Maybe LucasArts is hoping to surprise us and give it to us a day early? I sure hope so :) March 29th is a holiday here in the US too: Good Friday. But, most stores are still open (it BETTER be open...)

As to the warez issue, the battle is still raging on in my head. I'm buying the game anyway (already paid in full, as i mentioned), just cuz they REALLY deserve money for this one, beyond a doubt. I'm just trying to decide whether i want to download it beforehand (if it even comes out early -- some games don't. Raven seems to have kept a good handle on it so far, which is good).

It'd be cool, cuz i'd get to play the game and it's driving me crazy NOT having it :( But on the other hand, it'd suck cuz then there isn't that fun feeling of driving to the store and picking up the copy of it, opening the box, smelling that "new software" smell, and gazing at the CD, wishing i could just TELEPORT home instead of drive for 15 minutes :) In all likelihood, i won't download it cuz buying it is fun :) And if anyone here downloads it, damnit, don't say anything, especially like "The game is great!" cuz i'll go insane and go raid the production factory...

-Syko

Originally posted by XIII

simple: take a look at *****and you will know what is available in the 'warez world'.. the site is update every *****

THE source for available downloads over the internet.

Don't get me wrong: they only provide information NO DOWLOADS.

btw: I checked out ****** (I am from the Netherlands) and they claim to have the tittle available on ****.

Maybe because March 29th is a holiday at our country (Goede Vrijdag!! for all dutch guys out here)

Trust me I am going to visit the store on thursday evening :))

Regards,

XIII aka Archer

:rofl:

Yea I guess that helps the fight against warez.

Oh man, we've already had one of these threads already, can you just pack it in! Even though the original post might have been written in good faith, I can see where this is going...

Can we just let it lie....

wardz

I you want to discuss the rights and wrongs (I go with the latter part of the argument) of warez, you can start a thread in the Swamp to debate it.

People have already been warned about talking about a warez version of JKII on these boards. The Raven devs have been good enough to visit these forums, and share some information and thoughts with us about the game. Talking about warezing their game is just a bit of a slap in the eye, IMHO...and certainly not appreciated on these forums.

Any links or information about warez sites will be deleted.

Any other thread started regarding the the warezing of JKII will simply be deleted.

Please try to show more respect for the people who have spent so much time and effort in bringing us this long-awaited game. :cool:

This thread is closed.

Just one last note on top of that. Many people claim to have download links for the jkii iso file. This iso file is NOT JKII.

The file is about 650 meg, and many people are convinced it is jedi outcast. Just so you all know and dont waste time on it, it's not. It's some other game iso'd, then named jkii. The file is actually corrupted anyway, so i found out when one of those '1337' zoners told be he had just downloaded it.

There are no leaked copies of JKII on the net, and even if there was, we are strongly against the distribution of illegal software.

As Stormhammer said, there is to be no discussion of or links to warez or pirated software of any form on these boards..

Abracadozed... this thread is closed....

Archived