Home

The Most Annoying Character

Dinghy Dog

This is the most pathetic thread ever created. Not only because Dinghy only waited 15 minutes before bumping it (way to show non-patience), but only one person could answer the question. Well, I won't fall into that pit of SPAM ...Make that two respondents:

I didn't care for the Cabana-Boy. There is little to redeem this character. He is annoying, and unhelpful. You have to get rid of him to get somewhere in the game. Unlike other characters, he doesn't help you UNTIL he is gone.

His voice is creepy, and his attitude wasn't amusing. I'm sure there was some joke burried in this sequence, but I'll be darned if I could find it.

Boooo to the Cabana-boy

Originally posted by raVen_image

This is the most pathetic thread ever created!

that's kinda harsh...look around the forum, there are lots of other MUCH more pathetic threads.

the cabana boy? wha'ts wrong with him? a game need's some snobs in order to make the main character feel like a looser and be mocked by them....like guybrush!

but i agree with natty.

many characters out of EMI annoyed me. mainly cause they didnt have their own unique atitude. they were all so...plain unlike the other MI games where each and every character has his own amusing story.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by raVen_image

This is the most pathetic thread ever created!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rolleyes: If you don't count all the ones you've dated...

*cough* I mean.. um...

Kenny annoyed me to no end. :p

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

... i don't know why.

But, don't you see? The point of this thread is to explain why. Saying "this character annoyed me" or "I hate him" alone, is implied by your response. The question was, "WHY do you dislike the character?" I called the thread "pathetic" because almost no one has really responded yet. It is the poor responses that diminsh this thread, not the question.

Labels do not make arguments.

okay, fine. i hated the guy because he was a reformed pirate in a little tutu or whatever selling perfume, is there really any reason to like him.

it's not my fault i don't know why i didn't like him, maybe he just gave off a bad vibe, the point is the name of this topic is *The Most Annoying Character* not *The Most Annoying Character and why* so i think my answer was valid.

Originally posted by MtBlanc

Let's make the connection that the Dinghy Dog from "Right Here" is not the former Dinghy Dog (ie me).

OH YES I AM!!!!!!icon8.gif

But let's not talk about it, okay? Who really cares if I've been here before or not?icon10.gif

Least favourite hmmmm...... (It's difficult, there were so many annoying characters in EMI; Marco Polo, Ignatious Cheese, Jojo Jr. etc) but I think I'll have to go for the Cabana boy.... probably because I got stuck around that bit and had to back and talk to the numpty a couple of dozen times!!!

WOOHOO!!! 100 posts!!!!

Yay me....... why are all looking at me like that!?

Originally posted by Dinghy Dog

OH YES I AM!!!!!!icon8.gif

But let's not talk about it, okay? Who really cares if I've been here before or not?icon10.gif

MT Blanc used to be called Dinghy Dog before he changed his name to what it is now. He was only pointing out that he isn't you. There was no need to be so rude about it.

Anyways, btw welcome to the forums

Archived