Home

STAR WARS EPISODE TWO: ATTACK OF THE CLONES early cut review!!!

Boba Rhett

Oh my goodness! Harry from Aint-It-Cool.com "Whom I trust and you should too" has seen an early cut of STAR WARS EPISODE TWO: ATTACK OF THE CLONES!

Go Here To Read It!

It's a long read but it will leave you feeling absolutely giddy all over! I sincerely ask everyone to read through it.

Oh, btw, you might want to save the article. George Lucas is quite upset about the leak. :D I bet you Harry's banned from the Ranch now. :D

For those of you who simply refuse to read anything that long, I'll post a shortened version in a while. :rhett:

Ok, here are the best parts. The ABSOLUTE best are bold. :)

So did George Lucas drop the ball? Did he **** our childhood? Has he turned into nothing more than flannel wearing toy salesman without a soul or an eye for storytelling anymore? Was I disappointed to such a state that I wanted to yell and scream and break my original 12 inch Boba Fett and defecate upon it in a ritualistic purging of all that was once sacred to my childhood?

To answer all of those questions…. THANK GOD NO!!! Lucas succeeds with the film beyond my wildest dreams.

... I must say that I feel that this is by far the most entertaining Star Wars film to date.

...I love this film desperately. I want to continually watch it for about a week with my best friends. I want to see it digitally projected with sternum shaking sound.

...Obi Wan Kenobi / Ewan McGregor. He just owns the role now.

...Jango Fett – Boba Fett / Temuera Morrison – Daniel Logan -- I love this pair...Boba presses some buttons while doing what I can only describe as an evil giggle… a delighted giggle. Jango looks at him smiling, as if to say… "That’s my boy!" The moment is so honest and real. I’ve never seen a father – son moment like this in science fiction. Completely classic.

Yoda-Dooku fight… HOLY GOD! Right now there is a lot of speculation about Yoda with lightning. It is on one of the soundtrack covers. When you look at that. When people described the ball of lightning in Yoda’s hands from ShoWest, I thought they were insane. I thought only the bad guys did that. When I saw the film, well… I can tell you exactly how that moment plays out. So far as I have seen that hasn’t leaked and it isn’t a huge spoiler. When Yoda and Dooku first set up to go at it, Dooku hurls lightning at Yoda… Yes, Chris Lee’s character is that strong. Perhaps the strongest character with the force I have ever seen in Star Wars history. He attacks Yoda with lightning, Yoda captures it, twirls it around, balls it up and redirects it back at Lee. When I saw this, I screamed like a little girl. I mean it was like Uncle Tony grabbed my pantied ass. I jumped about 12 feet up in the air and squealed. WHAT A THRILL! The Yoda – Dooku fight is astonishing.

After the film was finished playing I was just beside myself with glee.

...You know those guys that have been camping up in Portland? The experience they are going to have in the theater upon that first showing… They will be so completely happy.

The source(s) that showed it to me were tired of all my LORD OF THE RINGS stuff. They were tired of all the rhetoric about Tolkien, all the focus I had on LORD OF THE RINGS. They wanted someone outside of the ranch, outside of the ‘circle’, someone that seemed to be straying from the fold to see what it was that Lucas had done. What Lucas has done, is to make a film that is so relentlessly entertaining and thrilling, that there will be no movie this summer that can stand against it. This is it.

Screw it, just go read the whole thing! It's all great! :D

*giggles with joy* Oh happy day! Rejoice my brotheren! :rhett:

That lucky sob! I'm glad he told the world and I'm glad that Lucas hasn't nuked him and the web yet. read it and be amazed at the emotion in this film. This combined with the new trailer has got me pumped! I think I'm going to have to lie down before I hurt myself now. Come to me Kickup and I shall now smote thy high score.

Favorite quote from review: "That's my boy!"

Guest DarthMaulUK

Roll on the summer!

May 16th weekend it MINE! Im gonna tie the woman to the kitchen, dog in a kennel and my mobile phone and any other contact outside of the Movie Cinema will cease for the entire period of that weekend!

Oh and if anyone mails me why their scenario isn't on the website - well, i can't type my response here! ha!

A friend of mine watches star trek and I can't believe he has the nerve to compare Star Wars to Star Trek ( or bore trek as I call it, as it is truely dull).

only a couple of months to go!

DMUK

This is soooo predictable.. the same thing happened with Episode I.

Heck, we had fake Episode II scripts getting "leaked" shortly after Episode I was out of theatres... pretty dang silly.

I wonder if the

tag works here?

I really could care less, but I'm just testing this... blah blah blah

I have yet to read a fake script that was even *funny* but oh well... after the movie I'll probably go and laugh about the spoiler sites. ; )

Wow :eek:

As for myself, my favorite part of the review is that Obiwan Kenobi will be the cool, collected, calm master! Action is great, but I want to see Obiwan in his glory, and It makes me ecstatic to hear that McGregor "owns" the part. I thought he was perfect as a young Alec Guiness's obiwan in Episode 1, but he was still a padawan, uncertain and taking a backseat to Qui-gon. Now, we get to see that pure suaveness, cool, ever thoughtful Obiwan in the prime of his Jedi Career! Now that's cool!

Favorite Quote:

Obi Wan tells him to slow down or something then turns to head in a different direction, Anakin asks him, "Where you going?" to which Kenobi dryly responds, "To get something to drink." Kenobi is just that calm about things. He is the king of cool. He’ll get his suspect, but he’s going to get a drink first.

Obiwan Rocks! :D

Archived