Home

MAW in JKII?

Jedi Nizar

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Darth Ergotht

1 - Dash Rendar is not dead, I reed the book and he succeded to hyperspace just before the explosion. But everybody thinks he's dead.

2 - Fett isn't dead yet. I know what you're saying now ! "'but we saw hin bein eating by the saarlac in ROTJ". Well, one way or an other, he gets out (even him doesn't how) and he gets rescued by Jawas. The masacre starts again !! :fett:

3 - So what about MAW. First of all, he's ugly and he's dead. PERIOD ! :evil2:

4 - That it's man, I'm done !

:dsaber:

First of all, everything you are talking about is EU and therefor doesn't matter. And In EU, Boba Fett escaped and was rescued by Dengar not by Jawas. Also, considering that in EU, Boba Fett was a Journey Man Protector and then was outlawed, we know that's not true because we know from Episode 2 that he's a clone of Jango Fett. EU is only valid until Lucas says otherwise and he did so with Boba Fett. As for Dash, yeah, I read the book and he lived. But in Lucas' eyes, he never even existed. So at any time he could put a reference into a movie and have him wiped from existence. So he really cares?

Guest Apparition

Might as well add, Jaster Mereel (Boba Fett in EU, though now we know he's just Boba Fett) survived the pit of carkoon with a thermal detonator.

Ok listen this is the answer.. if you saw the first trailer when you force jump forward you do a frontward flip and that was a team game. Red and Blue..he was red and force jumping making him appear like Maw which I first though, but it's just some guy.

Originally posted by OCH

Fett died, Lucas said so. He added a burp sound to the Sarlacc to signify this. Kinda like how he had Maul get cut in half to show that he's not coming back.

Jango is cooler anyway.

I think lucas is oblivious to the EU,

also, Count Dooku replaces Maul in EP2, Jango replaces Boba...get it right or pay the price :)

This was taken straight from the Star Wars databank. There IS a mention of Dark Jedi but it is mostly inherent on using the Dark side really. The Jedi are what the Sith are in battle over to en extent I guess.

"An ancient order of Force-practitioners devoted to the dark side and determined to destroy the Jedi, the Sith were a menace long thought extinct. The current incarnation of the Sith is the result of a rogue Jedi dissident from the order. Two thousand years ago, this Jedi had come to the understanding that the true power of the Force lay not through contemplation and passivity. Only by tapping its dark side could its true potential be gained. The Jedi Council at the time balked at this new direction. The Dark Jedi was outcast, but he eventually gained followers to his new order. Awakening beliefs from the dark past, the new Sith cult continued to grow. With the promise of new powers attainable by tapping into the hateful energies of the dark side, it was only a matter of time before the order self-destructed. Internecine struggle by power-hungry Sith practioners dwindled their numbers."

Hmm imagine a Lord of the Rings sought of intro like that. Showing footage of the jedi battling hordes of sith, with the voiceover telling how the sith came to power. Just thought that would be cool......I wonder if it could fit anywhere into one of the prequel movies?

Maybe Episode 3. Palpatine telling Anakin how to tap the true nature of the force. Giving him a little history on the Sith order.

EDIT:

As for Maw in JKO....NO!! He was a bipedal creature in the Jedi KNight intro. Rahn cut him up. Then he became a floating torso. Then Kyle cut him up even worse...what is he going to be now? Thing from The Adams family? Maybe a head like Murray from monkey island 3....

Archived