Home

Lucasarts JO page updated!

Darth Ewok

I'm late? I didn't see any other similar threads when I made this one. :confused:

As for that mp3, it seems to be from one of the game's cutscenes. I remember a screenshot of Jan saying something about blue milk, and she says it at the end of the clip.

Originally posted by Darth Ewok

I'm late? I didn't see any other similar threads when I made this one. :confused:

As for that mp3, it seems to be from one of the game's cutscenes. I remember a screenshot of Jan saying something about blue milk, and she says it at the end of the clip.

You're correct... It's a portion taken from the intro video.

Where do you get the mp3 from? I searched that site but I cant find Jack anywhere about a mp3. I went to the downloads section, not there, checked out the news page, no trace. All I found was the 2 new characters(Luke & Mon Mothma), NRI reports.

Its still the morning so I'm probably still half asleep & it could be right in front of me.

Could someone post a link to the mp3? Or to the page with it.

Good info! I like the mp3 recording, can't wait to visit the valley of the jedi ...

Its also interesting that trandoshans are back with another heavy gun, this time a repeater with concussion grenade launcher, hope this is balanced in multi-player.

Overall good stuff to help me wait for this exciting game!

Sithcloak

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt

hmm.. nah, I preferred Kyle's voice in JK. (and about Ugnaughts, I'm just glad they look correctly now, instead of them green guys in JK that represented the Ugnaught ^_^" )

Yeah I prefer Kyle's voice in JKI too...Jason Court is cool in JKI :cool:

the voice of jan does sound a lot like mara did in mots. also, kyle voice seems either older or a lot more like a mercenary. don't get me wrong i loved the actual human acting in jedi knight, but i like the new voice because kyle's voice sounds more like a man who has been through a lot and can't become a complete lightside jedi. also did anyone notice the jedi trainer who was in a lot of pictures before. i always thought he was the bad guy, wonder what his role in the game will be (meaning is he more than just a jedi trainer) also in the mp3....

i don't know if this is a spoiler but it seems that i heard a hutt talking, could a hutt or the fat rodian (who cracks me up when thinking about how other rodians look) be working with the imperial remnant

Why are all the Characters of JO has a British accent??!

Not all. Only Imperial officers and politicians(even Jedis) who have survived from the last days of the Old Republic like Mon Mothma(I guess it strengthens the image of British Empire and the fact that whenever someone makes a movie about Roman Empire which Galactic Empire follows symbolically, they hire British actors to play senate members). :rolleyes: However, heroes and rebels in general speak with an American accent or in case of Wedge, for example, like Scots.

Archived