Home

When is Uk release?

rr12

Right its not good friday AKA the 29th basically when i asked for a lift off my mum (19 and i cant drive muahahah) n she said no everything will be shut (shes a woman she should know :p). Also backing this up is the fact the big stores (GAME and EB) changed the dates from the 29th to the 28th (they noticed to), so i say its out thursday which aint too far off (but its a whole day!!!).

If you can get it wednesday well done and tell me where u got it plz!

Latest should be thursday as its appears the worldwide close release is on (i mean those peeps down under ahve it and they normally get it last).

HF btw my m8 loves it so it should be good!!!

:lsduel::duel::3headed::dsaber: - love these smilies :p

Shops ARE open on Friday, just Sunday times - fact =]

I did a bit of market research today:- HMV say 28th, GAME say 29th - looks like EB and GAME (Both part of same chain) are sticking with the official release date.

Now listen to this - I live in Canterbury and on Thurs. the feckin Queen is coming, so the streets will be completely packed meaning it's going to be almost impossible to get to a shop! :( How annoying is that, oh well, even if I have to kill the Queen, I'll get my copy of JK2 one way or another :D

Hehehe i can prove my mum wrong YEeeeaaaaaa!!

As for game sticking to the 29th look @ their websites which changed from the 29th to the 28th. Also being a Ex employee of EB i would like 2 point out that if say HMV sold it on the 28th Game/EB would follow suit and also sell it on the 28th (Only for local area and its FACT cos i remember me being sent round all the stores looking for games that were put on sale early so the competition didnt beat us).

And this from the GAME webby (http://www.game.uk.com/review.asp?tab=pc&rev_id=139836)

Jedi Outcast: Jedi Knight II + FREE Battle for Naboo

ETA : 28/03/2002

£29.99

PC Games > Action

Publisher > Activision

Developer > Raven

Rating > 11+ (ELSPA) (BBFC)

System Requirements >

:lsduel::duel::3headed::dsaber: - love these smilies :p

I was going to order from EB website but when i saw they were going to send me a copy of Battle for Naboo it put me off. I'll walk to the shop for it just to avoid having that monstrosity in my house. On the plus side it looks like even the Queen is rushing out to get this one :)

Originally posted by Neilinsky

I was going to order from EB website but when i saw they were going to send me a copy of Battle for Naboo it put me off.

LOL. Yeah that put me off too. How come all the other countries get cool stuff for pre-ordering and people in the UK get all the old crap that the games stores have cluttering up their back rooms?

Hehehe aye my GAME is bad tho i keep saying with stuff like this i dont want it do u understand!!

But sir its free you dont have 2 pay,

AARGGGHHHHH

And i'm wearing a Black hooded dressing gown trying to look like the emperor :p

:lsduel:

Archived