Home

What MP skins are there? *SPOILERS*

ReaperFett

I don't actually have the game yet, but here's a short list of the ones I do know of:

Kyle

Jan

Mon Mothma

Dessan

Reborn

Gran

Rodian

various other aliens

storm trooper

rebel trooper

swamp trooper

imperial officer

Luke Skywalker

Lando

Well that clears it up for me! I am not playing multi untill i have beaten SP. I don't want some guy running around talking about how he is using a skin of dessan. I want that guys appearance to be a secret. The devs said his appearance will be quite suprising. I wasn't very pleased with jerec.

Sithcloak

Sithcloak u wont have 2 wait long to c the final bad guy, my m8 says he pops up in lvl 2 and completely wastes you (or some time early on).

So like jerec you know the look and taste of your enemy straight away, good or bad depending on yer view.

Another point what was wrong with jerec i thought his no eyes and general appereance, while not on a par with other dark jedi was still good.

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Silent_Thunder

I thought Morgan Katarn was dead by this time? Isn't that the same excuse Raven used for not including Darth Vader or Boba Fett, becuase they were dead?

Hmm Strange... All I know is Darth Vader or Boba Fett would've been alot cooler then Morgan Katarn...

Obviously it means he returns in a vision or something.

Archived