Home

The different kinds of player ive seen

Darksider

All you saber fanatics out there are crazy! The only way you're gonna win is if you're in a saber only deathmatch. I am most definately number two. I use the weapons in the game like I use all tools, I select the best one for the job. Saber close in, explosives at medium range, and blasters at long distance. Unless you do the same you'll be toast.

Hey, Av8tor, you've heard of strafing, right?

;)

Picked up a copy this morning at Babbages, been reading the manual and studying the Jedi Academy section of the strategy guide between calls at work today. Suffice it to say, I'm aching to launch this bad boy!

Saber Purist!

'Nuff said!

Cant win without using weapons Av8tor? I won every map in the FFA cycle consecutively except star destroyer when there were no less than 3 gun whores and about 4 armsmen on the 14 player server , with level 3 sabre defense blasters are completely innefective against me , im really good with a lightsabre (modest too ;)) and its a common occurance to run through 2 or 3 people in a corridor with one chained sabre run . I dont dislike people who use guns because i cant beat them , far from it i grind their lame asses into the dust , but rather because they focus more on spoiling peoples fun and cheap opportunity kills than playing the game , eg a sabre fight between 2 people who cant duel cos theres another duel going on is a prime target for a spamming, and then the server has to listen to their idiotic bragging too =p

bah , bring on sabre only servers AusGamers! weve got 2 ffa servers make the 14 player guns and the 16 player sabres!

I'm a saber purist duelist as well. I always find that one person who meets me at the same place in the map. We start out with sabers in their holster and then charge just like the movies. Oh my how fun that is!!! Sabers smashing and force pull and push going like crazy.

Archived