Home

Problem on the Zone

Mustang23

I need help. I have been having a big problem on the zone. I can't play any multiplayer games. When i join a game and click in the game wont start it just gives me an error: unable to conect to player 3 or 4 whichever. When i try to host a game it I get there but no one else does. I am running windows ME and am connected on a DSL modem, two computers in my house have it. If anybody knows what I should do, could you please explain in detail what I need to fix this problem. Thanks for your help.

It's probably a router/firewall problem, I was unable to host games until I turned off the firewall that's built into Windows XP and I can't host at work because of the firewall issue too :(

Guest ZeroXcape

Yes - your router is what is blocking your connection. Unfortunatly, many LucasArts games have these connectivity problems. Unless you directly connect into your DSL modem, or you set your router to direct ALL incoming ports to your specific computer: you won't be able to host/join MP games :(

I had this problem throughout the ENTIRE beta process and it kept me from crushing people like ChrisC3PO and DJG :)

Guest DarkTrooper

if it has an icon in da bottom right corner double click on it then it will prob have an option to turn off

hope i can help :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigDaddi

I have a linksys router on my DSL connection and I can always connect to games on the zone. I hosted a private one in the trial version for me and a friend too.

• 7 years later...

Archived