Home

Something good about Zone.. :D

Zodiac

YES LOL. Zone's not all bad!! :D

I use dedicated servers to get into kill-frenzy 20 or more people games and enjoy it, but I was looking for ages just to find a nice duel server with No Force and reasonable pings.

And then I went to Zone, and there I saw all these games with just small amounts of players, like 1vs1 or 2vs2, and it was great! Zone's real easy to find a quick 1vs1 duel in the settings u want.

Arrrrg, not the zone...

It used to be a good thing for me, but then I wanted to play JK1 on it a few months back...found out that they'd gotten rid of my name, and made it harder for you to join. I mean, now you have to have TWO accounts to play there! You have to have a zone membership plus that net passport thingy! I tried to get in for about an hour and eventually gave up because it just wouldn't work and why should you have to work that hard to get in in the first place? It ticked me off... I'll probably only be using the dedicated server provided by JK2. I liked the way they did it on Return to Castle Wolfenstein, so if its anything at all like that, I'll probably use it

.:lsduel:

all these little icons are fun, aren't they?

Archived