Home

$60?!

Eriamjh

I recently called Best Buy to check whether they had JK2 or not, and I was told that the game costs $60! Is this true for you guys out there? Maybe its just the store... but I do think that $60 is pushing it for a PC game, especially when most debue at $50 and yet others (like Serious Sam: the Second Encounter) cost even less, even when new. ::looks longingly at best buy gift certificate:: I wish there was a Circuit City where I live.:(

That is the price for the collectors version. The regular version retailes for less(49.99) It is nice to know that I am not alone in thinking $60 is over the top for a game(ex Rtcw). But with the collectors edition you get a lightsaber key chain, JK and dark forces.

sigh... ::releases choke hold on Best Buy employee::

I guess that I don't really need the collector's edition; I already have the first Jedi Knight, I don't feel the need to own Dark Forces, and WheeE! lookit that! a Lightsaber Keychain! We're feeling special now...

Does that lightsaber key chain...DO THIS?:saberb:

j/k

For me I got the collectors edition because i didnt have the other two games taht came with it. And for 10 dollars more the addition of a tin case, foam packing (WOOHOO!) and the lightsaber keychain it was worth it. Also this keychain must contain the brightest LED known to MAN i swear its brighter than a camera flash its pretty cool casue you can aim it at people and they start going psycho!:p

Other than that everythingis hunky dory;) !

UsEr-X-:fett:

BestBuy adds about 5 or more bux to the price.

most places do that to expected titles

RTCW at most places was 54.99

i got it for the usualy 49.99 by going to wal-mart!

as for the "special stuff"

i got JK1 i got DF1

got them in a two pack awhile back for X-mas

and the saber

bah u can get one of those in a place like Spencers Gifts for a buck with more detail to the handle, only special thing about it is the Jedi Outcast label on its side.

heck i had pens that had better Saber style detail on them!!

i could just plug in a small L.E.D and make my own keychain with them.

but then George might sue me for copyright reasons