Home

Is it HUMANLY possible to beat TAVION with no cheats?

loofy

OK I am playing padawan mode and I tried absolutely everything to try and kill tavion. I do NOT last more than 20 seconds on that level. :mad: She does that jumping in the air move with her lighsaber in my head . How do you do it????? can someone tell me please? How in the world do you beat her? is it even possibler? is everyone cheating to get passed her?

I don't think I damaged her once..... I never get a chance I just die and die and did I mention I die? I think I have seen every possible death animatino there is in the game 100 times. I have died over 500 times in the past 8 hours of fighting her

Use the Force loofy!

Most efficient Force Powers against Tavion:

Force Push/Pull (expecially when she jumps)

Force Jump (yes, always)

Others are just worthless.

So, when she grips you, Force Push

When she lightning you, Force Push / Force Jump

When she jumps, you Force Push / Force Pull and slash

You win! :)

BTW...shouldn't this go on the Strategy Forum?

here is one small little hint, Speed is the key ;)

use force speed and attack like a mofo I had her down on your knees that stupid ***** Only took me 3 minutes or less and she was toast, well not really since katan let her go damn you katan oh well

oooh force push while she grips... most logical thing I heard in a long time... thanks so much... and I had no idea this was on the wrong forum... admins can you move me please? thanx any other ideas? I am still getting slapped

Use the force. She may be a big opponent but treat her as a reborn and engage her as aggressivly and persitently as you can. Thats how I have won all my fights so far, by direct attack. From the very ofset jump into her, have no fear but don't be wreckless.

These were my main damage attacks:

- Carefully fighting her, everytime she does some from of highly aggressive attack or lunge: jump back

- If she jumps at you, you can use the force to send her back

- You can also use force pull on her, she will resist many times but if she is distracted, i.e. attacking you or recovering from a blow or landing then sometimes you can pull her and she will land flat on her face.

Force speed is a good idea for these hard parts but I would avoid it since its not the same in multiplayer I would avoid becomming dependent on it.

I actually found it way to difficult to beat her in close combat. I'd get some strikes in, but she'd always get more in (well, health bar relative) than I, so I would lose. The way I beat her was to keep my distance and use the saber throw to soften her up, I tried a force push and it actually knocked her over so I just took one slice and it finished her.

Are some of the force moves meant to be a probability to actually work or something when fighting other Jedis?

Guest Apparition

Well, my first time through I played on Jedi and it only took me 3-4 times to take her out. I used force push a lot to keep her at bay. Not much of a strategy but it works.

i loved the tavion fight , another proper chance to experience the brilliant single player sabre physics - PUT THESE IN MULTI WITH THE NEXT PATCH PLEAAAAASE IM BEGGING YOU!! Even if you just had them while duels were active? Or someone make a mod? dear god i need this in multi

i beat tavion by jumping over a thrown sabre spinning and pushing it away , she lost it and i got in a good 5 or 6 strikes while she was defenseless and then it didnt take too much more to off her , hard the first few attempts though , shes got several instant kill strikes =(

But i loved this fight! much brilliantly!

It seems we all have the same strategy. Counter her grip and you win half the battle, the rest is a cake walk, wait - pounce - strike - repeat. I love using the force powers at any given opportunity (puling opponents within sabre range, pushing them off precipes it's all good, so i don't find it too hard to fight a battle using intensive force powers. My mate is a blaster man, he finds these battles very hard indeed. Anyone else noticed/experienced this?

Archived