Home

Darth maul special move.

Miracleasd

I have read the entire thread. The move I'm referring to technically isn't offensive either, however depending on where you land you wind up damaging/striking an enemy with your sabre. Try moving towards an enemy and as you close in, pressing jump+primary attack, though. See if it's the same move. I could be wrong.

Craiglcmcdonald, if you enable cheats, then type "g_saberRealisticCombat 1" at the console, you'll be able to sever all sorts of things, with alarming frequency.

the move you all are describing is dead easy to do

as a few have already stated, you gotta be in medium stance (yellow) then jump and press forward and swing

he'll do a legs up flip and finish it with a swing to the right of the character as he lands..

only thing that i didn't see mentioned yet is that it's distance specific, it'll only work if you're within the "glow" radius of the sabers, both ppl with sabers just stand so that the glow of the sabers overlap slightly..

that's it basically :)

• 3 weeks later...

Have any of you guys read the thread? I read the whole thing and some of you people just don't know what we're talking about. I know which move you are trying to do. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it. I have seen the npc's do it all the time (especially reborns and light jedi). I have tried and tried over and over. I tried so many combos but nothing. Somebody has to figure it out. I haven't even done it by accident. But if you download the "Cool Moves" MOD then you can sort of do it. It's the forward roll. It changes to the arial thing. And if you do a strafe roll it will be a really neat butterfly! That is once again, the Cool Moves MOD.

Archived