Home

stuck on nar shaddaa

Destructive

I got to the part with the pool of water with electricity in it... i disabled the electrical thing and so i can walk in the water, but where do i go now? the door across the water doesnt open, and i cant get up onto the ledge above(if thats where im supposed to go) please help!! :confused:

aha! i pulled a platform out from under the door on other side of water. now im up i flipped a switch and got on a platform that swung over... then pulled the other platform got on garbage hauler and am stuck at a door where kyle says something about overiding the route or something. help!

Hang on, I want to get into the shute above the droid at the control panel just after you get out of the electricity water. Right before the part where you jump down onto the garbage truck you are with the droid and that control panel that moves one of the pegs but there is this shute above that is impossible to reach by jumping, or jumping off of the droid. How are we supposed to get into that shute? I see the exit by the garbage truck and I am really getting angry at the designers for making this game so choppy.

@Destructive:

The barge will stop every route point, each time the barge stops you see a button,

use force pull on it and that's it.

@Gamelore:

You used the control panel in front of the R2 unit ?

YOu see two sidearm/pegs, jump on the first one, and use F2 on the other one,

it will be pulled to your side, and you can easily walk to the shute.

I think I said this sentence 10 times, it's a little bit tricky to get on the first peg,

don't jump from the border of the platform, jump from some distance,

release jump button and correct your flight to land on the peg.

It works !

Thanks for the reply squirrel1, but it is not what I was talking about. Just before you hit the button and drop down onto the peg, you are standing up on the building with the droid. Well, right above the droid, on the adjacent building, is this little drain/shute with a screen that you can break.. but it is just a little too high to enter, so I have been trying all kinds of things to get into that hole.

Anyone else notice that hole? It must be one of the 6 secret areas, but I am out of ideas on getting into it and I don't want to keep playing until I figure it out. :)

Gamelore

Archived