Home

Did anybody else hate this game at first?

cj7816

Yes indeedy. Firstly, the intro cutscene- huh ! I know there weren't any live actors but I was waiting for a dramatic intro cutscene a la many LEC games. Then when the game started - had a bit of time tweaking video options to make it all flow.... Then on the first level, always in the back of my mind,I'm thinking this thing is being hyped as the best thing since sliced pizza, am I missing something....what is so different from Elite Force(also by Raven) which astounded me when I first romped in it... But then I just had to do it.......cheat(sort of) -sorry to all the 'purists' if thats the right word- yep I enabled all weapons - especially the lightsabre and then - WOW - for a 20+ years Star Wars fan it was magical. Even the way Kyle flips the sabre on is soooooo smooth ! And armed with dismemberment patch and slo-mo death thingys on 'frequent' the "I am a jedi showpony factor" totally justified me in buying this super game !!! We all have limited time in a day, with work, family etc but over the short time Ive had to play(thank mercy for the easter break - great timing !!) I now am totally absorbed ! And then, the artus detention level, with the staircases with "ambushing stormtroopers" HA! All left in pieces as I stormed the level like a jedi madman !!!! Anyway I just had to get that off my chest.... !

Archived