Home

who said "no slicing in half" ???

TUS_Tomcat

Yeah, if you choke em for a slipt second they give up. Also if you pul their weapon they will give up. Is chopping in half only limited to droids though? I havn't yet chopped a person in two.

ps... does anyone else keep doing REALLY cool moves and not knowing how then hell you are doing them?

There is an uber mini-mod on JKII.net - it sets all of the slicing and dicing to on, so pretty much every time you cut someone with a saber (depending on where you hit them), something falls off.

It is fun to bust into a room, toss the saber, and watch body parts fly. ;-)

Hey, I always know what I'm doing.

*shifts his eyes*

Anyway, simple enough to go in, saber throw at one, direct it through another as it is coming back, hold it for a few blocks, and do a wide swing. That setup can take out 4 guys, easily.

I beat the game using only lightsaber and didn't ever slash a storm/humanoid in half. Yeah they do give up if you disarm their weapon with force pull and sometimes grip.

Only thing i've seen commonly cut off is their arms, but thats about it. No blood just some flame embers on black :)

I went to the map Pit and killed desanns apprentice, can't remeber her name. Anyway I force pushed her to the floor and got level with her waist, while she was on the floor, and she got cut in halve. I have only seen this happen the one time, I had installed no mods or executed any commands, maybe on the Pit map this is possible, I dunno.

I tell you what is quite cool, when you have the dismemberment code on, use force grip (level 3) and then throw out your light saber at them (level 2 or 3) and u tend to slice em up in mid air :) It's quite satisfying :fett:

Archived