Home

The Official "I Don't Have JO Yet And I Can't Wait Any Longer!" Thread!

Coronog

Originally posted by L33T Force

You'r not the only one, just so you know it, I haven't got it so I am playing JK 1 insanely until I hopeful can get it on thusday.:D

I'm watching the giga vids over and over and over and over and over again.

As for you, Mr. Carey, I hope your bow backfires and spanks you in the arse!

LOL to Antilles

i know how u feel, i live in Dubai in the middle east and i doubt if we'll ever get shipped it, but i guess im the most dedicated person to jk 2 ever cause ive planned a trip back to the UK just so i could get the game, sad i know, but my mom doesn't know that im going back for this sole reason she thinks its cause i need to see some plays for my drama AS exam

Guest T16skyhopp

AHHH! i cant wait either... i will have it later today. my grandpanets preordered it for my bday (which was wed. the 27th...) and the could ship it to my house even though i asked em too ARGH! oh well, ill see em later today for easter! ARGH ARGH ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't the international post treat our puny places of accommodation like they were all Australia (I believe they got the game first)? Why? Why I ask? That is all I ask. Why? And again, for the slower ones on the forum, why?

Why?

Originally posted by Coronog

Why can't the international post treat our puny places of accommodation like they were all Australia (I believe they got the game first)? Why? Why I ask? That is all I ask. Why? And again, for the slower ones on the forum, why?

Why?

Hey, Y is just a crooked letter, let it be.

Sorry to leave the club, but...

Hip, hip HOORAY!! I got the game today! My sister bardged into my room saying: "It's here." I jumped out of bed and installed it as quickly as possible!

Guess it sucks to be you, Drew! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Man, it's just so cool how JK2 is bringing people all over the world together. Everybody's seed Bill & Ted's Excelent Adventure, right? It's kind of like that ... bringing peace and harmony to the galaxy (okay, I guess there's a little chop-his-arm-off-with-a-lightsabre action going on, too :D )

Archived