Home

Suggestion for the ADMINS here :)

HsuGotaQ

I've been going around these posts for the last day or so and the one thing that pops out is that there is just too many posts in The Valley of the Jedi. There is R E A L L Y to many posts.

It's great and all, but because you (the admins) have blocked the Search function on the forum, It is almost impossible to find something fast enough. (note : I guess with the heavy load of people going thru the forum, disabling this function reduces CPU load on the servers) Anyway, my suggestion is : what about making better sections for JKII.net . Something that help people navigate faster on the forum (thus generally saving CPU and RAM on servers). Here's just a few sections that would be better of seperate from the general posts : bugs, Free-for-all [spammers paradise], SP, MP, Clan, ...

anyway... great job moderating! :)

Welcome to the forums. :) Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion*

And thanks for the compliment...we try our best. ;)

Yes, the Search function has been temporarily disabled to try and cut down on server overloads. This place has become rather busy of late. :D

Some forums have already been added as we go along, and no doubt some others may appear in the future. However, part of the problem is simply that some members are posting in the wrong forum to begin with. In the past 3 days, for example, I've probably moved around 90+ threads. :)

Unfortunately, your own topic is another example. :D

I'm going to move this over to the Feedback forum, which is the appropriate place for feedback on the forums.

Thanks again. ;)

Originally posted by HsuGotaQ

bugs, Free-for-all [spammers paradise], SP, MP, Clan, ...

Bugs should go in tech help

Free-for-all = Yoda's Swamp - Spam

SP + MP = Valley

Clan = Clan Recruiting...well, maybe that should be renamed to somthing broader.

The problem is newbies not reading the forum descriptions.

Archived