Home

Tutorial: spawning enemies in SP

KandyFLip

OK, if your unlucky like me, then multiplayer doesn't work at all, nobody has revealed this "ladder" easter egg, and all you wanna do is have saber duels. What to do? spawn some friends to play with in SP.

OK, so, first, you need a place to play, so ya might as well load the pit map by typing "map pit" in the console (SHIFT Tilde to get console).

There, you got that wonderful Tavion to fight. After killin her, you want more right? so, in the console type "NPC spawn <thingtospawn>" e.g. "NPC spawn ShadowTrooper" (you may need to enable cheats first: "HelpUsObi 1").

OK, I don't have a complete list of the the things to spawn, but this should do for now.

ShadowTrooper

Reborn

Luke

Jedi

JediTrainer

Those are the only ones i've tried so far, but you can most likely also do Tavion, Desann etc.

Luke, Jedi, and JediTrainer fight on your side, so you can get a nice big brawl goin.

OMG!!!

This is soooo much fun...lol

I just had a battle:

Me-Luke-Lando

againsts a whole mess of reborns and tavion and desann

GREAT FUN

It even works for the ATST lol

That Pit got mighty crowded...lol

Thanks alot for the tip KandyFLip

This is probably the closest thing to a ladder we have, nice find. Here are some other npc's if you want.

RebornAcrobat

RebornForceUser

RebornFencer

RebornBoss

ShadowTrooper2

and for shooting fun

StormTrooper

StormTrooper2

and for friends

Jedi2

JediF

JediTrainer

Plus loads of others, even stuff like the mouse robot, r2d2..

If anything has ever deserved a "w00t", it is this...

The PRIMARY draw to this game is saber duels. It is the one thing (besides atmosphere) that JK2 has over EVERYTHING ELSE.

I've always wondered why there wasn't a Quick Duel single player game mode option... I suppose it could be done easily in a map or mod. Just keep spawning things to duel - or have buttons along the wall that you hit of Push to spawn things - a boss, a wave of storm troopers, etc.

Thank you VERY much for finding and posting this. I was hoping something like this might be in the game, and keep down i kind of knew.

In any event, this maps for some very cool fights indeed. I just did me and Luke vs Tavion, Tessan, and 5 reborn. Needless to say the fight lasted a while, but both of us were standing at the end.

If you thought Tavion and Tessan where tough (or not), try force gripping Luke. He'll push you away but will proceed to attack you. That guy is a god.

Archived