Home

spawning npcs and a jedi skirmish simulator...thoughts please.

enderWiggin6

I use a custom sp config that executes on startup with commands bound to certain keys. For this one when I hit the N key I have this bind n "noclip;notarget" this way when I hit N I can make sure when I place them they wont attack me right away and I can make sure they dont spawn in the floor. Depending on how you are facing is how they will be spawned also, if you want them to face you as you are walking through you have to turn around and do it. I also have k bound to spawn a tavion, j to spawn reborn and a couple others.

This is great i have tried it out and it is hard keep making more or better make a Entire Fansite of them so we can play your great Skirmishes

1 more thing can you create allies instead of enemies? if so great

and

2 how can you load MP Maps in SP if you can give me a example of how to access it in the console

A sandbox mode would be really great. I've played around with the pit map and spawned extra npc's, but how do you position them one by one without them coming after you as in the Yarvin temple level posted:

HERE

What are the console commands etc. (I know the npc swawn commands)?

Also- do a force grip/lightening on a friendly npc (i.e. Luke) and they turn against you!!!

Cheers!

Anybody know any command to actually disable the AI though? NOTARGET does not actually disable the AI, it just makes them unable to see you. They AI is still on however, you can spawn an enemy and ally and they'll still duke it out automatically; the enemy just won't attack you.

If there was a command, then it'd be a hell lot easier to set up situations since they won't attack as soon as you spawn them.

Archived