Home

My impression on single player and Questions

DPRODIGY

Today I kind of got bored of multiplayer so I decided to play single player for once.. First 4 levels were freakin boring and frustrating... But then after you get your light saber.. omg it owns.. Light saber felt different in single player. Definitly it was better than in multiplayer.. More effects and animations looked smoother. Also speed force power effect was different from multiplayer. It looked muuuuch better in single.

Now my questions... I only have 4 force powers right now.. Do I get more force powers later on? And also I have only one saber position. When do I get more so I could choose heavy, medium, and light all three?

Well, let me put it this way...

I was disappointed with the Force progression in single player.

JK1 rocked. You chose what to specialize in, to fit your style, and limited your other options. Not as diverse, but it had a role playing element.

JK2... they dropped the entire concept of Light and Dark, and give you things arbitrarily. Level design is probably a lot easier (the player can't just bump up Push and Throw on the lower levels and own EVERYTHING.

But I liked the ability to choose where your powers go.

But the powers are done a bit better in JK2... Jump makes much more sense, for example.

The reason you can't pick and choose your force powers in this one is because you actually NEED your powers for certain parts of the game. In JK1 you kinda just had em and didn't really need to use em. In this one they all have a specific role and a certain part of the game where they're needed.

Archived