Home

SP Vs. Bots

Guest Apparition

Guest Apparition

Why is it the single player lightsaber battles are a lot better than with the bots? Should somehow figure this out heh

Maybe find a way to spawn enemies in single player.

AFAIK, the AI for single and MP is different, and the saber battles aren't as intricate in MP.

BTW, info on spawning things in single player:

*COPY AND PASTE*

Another thread had info that suited me PERFECTLY. I forgot who posted it, so credits to the Unknown Poster once again.

Steps for Saber Practice:

1) Start single player game at your chosen difficulty level

2) Go to console (Shift + ~) - you can do this during the scripted cutscene with Kyle and Jan in the Raven's Claw

3) Enter "map pit" (without the quotes- this can really be any map, but pit seems to be a hidden test/practice map)

4) You will appear facing off against Tavion. Save the game immediately (she won't attack at first). Name it something obvious (JediDuel---Training---Pit---(difficulty level).

5) Defeat Tavion.

6) You can spawn anything in there, after enabling the cheats (devmap works for me). YOu can spawn as many as you want. (See below)

I did a few "Bind F(1-8) npc spawn (name)" commands so I could summon things quickly, and I added "Bind H give health" so I could do many duels in a row.

The spawn command is "npc spawn (name)" without the quotes.

My favorite opponents:

Tavion

Reborn (the basic one, very weak)

Rebornboss

Rebornfencer

Rebornforceuser

Shadowtrooper

Shadowtrooper2

And so on. You can spawn pretty much anything, from droids and stormtroopers to bosses.

It is also fun to spawn several plain reborn and have an uber-duel.

Also, you can spawn friendly NPCs. It just struck me that I never checked if they help you fight... but things like:

Luke

Jedi

Jeditrainer

etc

Archived