Home

Poll: Coolest thing you've ever done SP or MP

Smoof

So what is it. Doesn't matter, SP or MP.. I'd say the coolest and funnest thing I've ever done was in MP. So. I'm running along, with my double bladed saber and I come to this long long hallway. Not sure which map. But at the other end I see my friends brother. So I sit there for a second, turn off my saber and he turns off his. We just stand there staring at each other for about 15-20 seconds. Then I turn on force speed and start running towards him, I turn my saber on when I'm almost to him do a jump, flip over him and hack him to bits... needless to say, he wasn't expecting it, but it was cool as hell, lol.

Coolest thing I've ever done in jedi knight ii was in multiplayer. I took out 3 guys with my light saber.. I was killing them one by one with my grip force power. Obviously they didn't know how to prevent grip.. Gahahaha... They got owned :D

Coolest thing I've done: Emptying a ledge of about 20 stormies into the same bottomless pit =D

Coolest thing I've seen: Zal, in a duel w/ me, jumps off the highest ledge in the middle of NS and cuts me in two 100ft down with the strong jumping finisher. badass.

In single-player, I had speed on b/c of an accidental click; I went through a door and DOH - two reborn on the other side. No fear, though; they were both on their way to the floor before speed turned off.

Multiplayer (only vs. bots; 56k is a wasteland) it'd have to be on Nar Shadaa, jumping down to a walkway to kick someone down, then backflipping up to another walkway and using push - the guy I pushed flew down and knocked both himself and the dude just getting up from the kick into the abyss.

Originally posted by DPRODIGY

Coolest thing I've ever done in jedi knight ii was in multiplayer. I took out 3 guys with my light saber.. I was killing them one by one with my grip force power. Obviously they didn't know how to prevent grip.. Gahahaha... They got owned :D

Technically that's not taking them out with your saber, is it? ;)

I have two really cool things that I've done, one in MP and one in SP

SP I had accidently turned on Force Speed and I ran into four stormtroopers, I sliced them all up, then when the time ran out for the force power, all of of the body parts were still hitting the floor. Needless to say, it was VERY cool.

In MP I've discovered that if you flick your mouse when you do a spin attack, it adds to the power of the attack. ( I think) I was playing on a pub server with my brother, and we got into a duel. With 3 people watching, I proceeded to spin attack him and with a flick of my mouse, I literally batted him halfway a good 200 feet accross the map. It was insane. He had 200 Armor and 100 HP. My hit took down all of the armor and left him with 15 hp.

I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

Another good one was when I jumped off of the top of a high building and hacked down and I nailed a guy in the head. Good stuff

God this was so funny :D

So, i was on ns_streets, dueling with this dude high up, and this other guy stood there, saber off, watching us.. i won and the other guy came walking towards me, saber still off... he said somthing lik "do not underestimate the power...." (he was a reborn and i was using the Luke skin) we stood there, looking at eachother.. walked in cirkles, sabers still off.... very cool movie stuff :) after like 30 seconds.. he finally challenged me.. i accepted.. then he said "release your anger" and he made this huge force jump towards me, and.. i dunno, he must have calculated his jump wrong, coz he jumped right past me into the the middle and died.. i just rofl for like 2 hours...

Spoiler warning , this refers to some aspects of single player (nothing really storywise)

well i thought giving the stormtroopers in the cairn hanger a little taste of explosive decompression was fun

(NOTE the first time i did this i found the hangar before i found the switch and i fought my way through the hangar , and , on jedi difficulty , won! I killed every stormtrooper in the hangar - though the turbolasers and alt-firing repeaters were a ***** - and then when i got to the switch and saw the forcefield go off i reloaded just to watch it - classic)

But as for what i myself have done? Taking out a chain of 5 people with sabre in multiplayer was pretty cool , and on the same map fighting 4 duels in a row on the bespin pad , watching the challengers line up to get taken down lol ;)

Also i never cheaped out and used a DEMP on those stupid security robots , i took down every single one with the sabre - SABRE POWER! (though they scared the hell out of me when they first burst out of those crates)

turning on g_realisticSaberCombat and fighting reborn is a treat , once with my final stroke i managed to seperate head , torso , both arms and a leg . On yavin fighting the last shadow trooper with the jedi trainer i bisected the trooper but my follow through accidently decapitated the trainer . Oops!

Walk through a door. See 2 Imperial officers - saber throw. Cuts the first one's head off, spins back and cuts the second in half. I catch it just in time to parry the blow from a Reborn, and go into a spin. He jumps back to avoid it, I Push and Throw at the same time... right through his neck. Catch the saber, deactivate it, and taunt, then walk on feeling quite good about myself.

ok, we were playing in the pit right? there was a guy on the right side in that lower area, he was getting up force power to force jump to the main platform, i was spectating him, and i saw him jump up to the platform, and i couldn't find the other guy.

Suddenly, the other guy flies out of the carbon chamber, lands in front of the first guy, rolls to his side and slashes in a brilient uppercut. It was totaly awsome, worthy of the movies.

All of this happened in less than a second, the guy was down before he knew what hit him lol.

Mine is bland and boring, but there was this one time in MP, I saw over a half dozen people in front of me and I whipped out the repeater rifle and mowed all of them down in a few seconds.

No wait, I'm gonna change mine. In MP I slashed and killed one guy in front of me then immediatly did a backstab and killed a guy behind me.

Was in Nar Shadda Streets in FFA mode in MP.

The host of the server was a jerk, doing nothing but force gripping people off ledges then laughing at him.

Walked up behind him while he was foce gripping someone, I forced pushed the person he was gripping out into the abyss (my kill) then he turned and types "JERK" and I push him out there as well...

Twenty seconds later I get kicked from the server =)

coolest/funniest thing I've done was in FFA on the deathstar level I had just cut down two guys, the second of the two walking through the door I'd just gone through and taking a backstab in the belly :D

I ran and ended up rushing onto a catwalk exactly at the same moment as one of the guys I killed ran onto the other side.

We both immediately force gripped the other and threw eachother off the side of the catwalk to our deaths :)

Well the first cool thing I did was I started using the force powers in conjunction with each other. Like doing a level two Grip and while they are suspended in the air Charge them up with some lightning, or using a force push while they hang in the air.

The funniest thing I ever did was this:

I was in a Large room with a bunch of storm troopers. In an atempt to dodge their attacks I did a Force jump at Level 3 power, and at the hight of my jump I looked down and did a force PULL at level 3 to one of the stormies. I almost fell out of my chair laughing as the stormtrooper flew passed me on the way up, He then smacked the celing then fell to his death as he hit the floor with a thud. This wasn't a bug cause I kept doingg it to other stormies. Muwahaha ths game Rocks

I'm not sure about the coolest, cause i have only just strted battling reborn in SP, so hopefully so mega cool moments wil come soon :)

but my funniest moment was towards the end of bespin, where all the stormies leave the ship while your watching them through the window and when you go back through a door they are standing there waiting, well, i hit them all with my lvl 2 force pull the fun began, they all started running around scared to death, and the imperial officer tried to hide under a desk after watching them all wander around for a bit i sliced them up 1 by 1 and then backed the final stormie into a corner and just held my saber on him, i didn't swing, just held it on him, and his arm came off!! Wahey!! :)

I was playing MP on a home LAN with my boy. We were on the Missle launcher platform on Bespin. Dualing for awhile when he whips out the ML. Before he gets a shot off, I pull him off his feet right as he jumps, as he flails over my head I turn and push him. He goes flying like 150 ft. off the platform. The Force was not with him.

I don't know about coolest moment, I've had a couple of interesting occurences and I'm only on the beginning of bespin in SP but I do have a funniest moment. One time in MP, I was standing there with my saber off and trying to configure my controls. While i was standing there, some n00b came up to me and started hacking at me. immediately i exited the menu, turned on my saber and went to swing at him. Then i realized i had somehow accidentally unmapped my attack button to left-mouse click and was unable to swing my saber. No matter-the guy jumps at me and impales himself on my saber. I was cracking up...that's what he gets for attacking an unarmed man. He couldn't even kill someone who was pretty much incapable of attacking him.

Mine was in SP - I threw my saber at a group of Stormtroopers, missed, hit 3 on the way back to my hand, then turned and swiped off the hand of the Reborn Jedi I was also tangling with. I even snapped a screenshot of the hand lying next to the saber. http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/davejoy/mw4.htm (its a MW4 screenshot page, but I put that in there for kicks)

Archived