Home

Raven, how about an Expansion Pack ?

Willmore

It would be cool to get some sort of an expansion, with a new SP and added MP maps. Also, i would love to see the full implementation of the dual saber.

For the SP, how about a more non-linear campaign - a choice in 1 mission may make an impact on the next one.

A Character becoming Dark/Good Jedi because of his actions - if he kills an unarmed NPC he becomes more Dark. he does a little sidequest to help save someone he becomes more good.What do you think ?

But for now, I think that Raven should take a little vacation, not hang out on the forums :-)

Agreed. More Dm maps would be cool. More skins and stuff.

But.

I really want JKO2 with the new Doom tech.

Hopefully the game will sell so well, that there will be another adventure asap. ;) And yes, i would like to bring back the light or dark side pathways. More work but its cool to have choices. :)

For JK3/JKO2 how about creating your own technology, i mean it's going to take longer but the only way you could truly create a Star Wars universe is if you create your own technology, with your own intensions on how to use it. No Q3 technology could ever plan on being used with saber-fighting-force-power-using games. OR maybe JK3 would use someone else's technology, and at the same time JK4 will be in development, technology-wise. so they come out, a year or 2 apart.

I rather liked there not being a true difference in dark/light story in JO better, as that meant I didn't have to limit my options for Force, but could still stick to the story path. Quite frankly, that made going through some portion of the game so much easier (like using a full Force Lightning to drop an AT-ST), while still being on the "good" side.

Granted, having two paths does encourage replayability for SP, but the more things immediate at my disposal, the better.

Archived