Reborn

Rebornfencer

Rebornboss

Desann

Luke

Lando

Stormtrooper

R2D2

Pretty much anything you can think of the name for in-game.

Originally posted by taekwondo joe

ok, i can't get thees to work, can you help me out here, this is an exsamble of what it is i am doing. npc spawn Creature_Luke_Here. what is wrong here, please i want to knowA!!!!

while I haven't tried it for myself just yet, common sense tells me to type npc spawn Luke (or some other name).

Hope this helps.

GAT

ok, i can't get thees to work, can you help me out here, this is an exsamble of what it is i am doing. npc spawn Creature_Luke_Here. what is wrong here, please i want to knowA!!!!

Hehe I don't mean to be rude but you made a stupid mistake.

it's

npc spawn luke

the "creature_name_here" is where you put the name, not creature_"name"_here, so just put npc spawn luke

can anyone help??? im having a few problems with jk2, first i cant activate the command console with the shift~ command, second every time i quit the game, in sp and mp, the machine crashes, thirdly i cant seem to play mp either online or by myself with bots...is it just me or is there something amiss???

cheers

cuwdrapoes

I hate to be mean but that was just funny :D

ok guys i got a question how do you summon multiple npcs at one time? I was trying (npc spawn stormtrooper 5) and that doesnt seem to work. So does any body know how to spawn multiple enemys? Im pretty sure Tus_tomcat does from looking at his pictures. One more thing, how do you spawn items? Is it (item spawn name) or is it something different. Final thing has anybody figured out how to trick out the force powers to make them stronger. Personally I think force push could use tweaking, it seems that in the first JK force push seemed way stronger.

yeah, its as cool as it sounds. you spawn in a luke and some other jedi allies...and then bring in several different kinds of reborn, and BAM you've got an attack of the clones esque huge saber fight. pretty cool...i like to load up the mp duel maps for it, you can load them in single player with devmap duel_jedi for instance...

ender.

Where could I get a list of all the npc names?

I set it up so, I fight

1 guy

then I'll spawn 2 more

then 3

then 4

and so on to see how far I can go :) Its really fun.

So far I can take on 4 rebornboss guys with no prob

I also don't heal myself at all.

cuwdrapoes, since you live in the UK to access the console you have to do shift & ` key (the key next to number 1) then all you have to so is type devmapall in sp and mp to access the cheats. hope this helps.

Lloja

Archived