Home

Is Outcast just like JK 1??

DarkLord_44

you could say that, but you also have to look at the updated force powers which are a lot better than jk 1 and also the saber control system puts the lightsaber of jk 1 to shame. also this game is entirely linear, so you don't get to choose force powers they are given to you and only one ending. oh yeah i forgot to mention you get to fight along side lando, luke, and jan.

well i guess you could say its the same as in it shares that witch make both of them fps. just the same as at JK and JKii are the same as quake and doom, only with differnt graphics and ai, and a slightly different storyline.. i would still recommend this game to anyone though :D

The game is a lot like JK, but in a good way!

It has huge levels with huge rooms, very star warsy.

It has pretty good level layout, quite complex. in part because of all the force powers. (and most importantly force jump)

It has puzzles just like JK.

In my opinion is it was the puzzles that made JK unique. It's the same for JO. JO's puzzles are generally more difficult and less logical tho, which is a shame.

And of course, the new-and-improved lightsaber combat is great!

The AI is good, the story is quit good too!

Just get the game!

1. The graphics and AI are miles ahead.

2. The gameplay is quite different, especially with lightsabers and force.

3. It feels not at all like JK1. This games feels like Star Wars, JK1 barely was SW-ish.

4. Hands down the best game ever.

Yeah man, it's exactly the same as JK. I think you should just play JK and pretend that it's called JK2 because you'll get the same experience just playing good ol' JK and you'll save yourself 50 bucks.

You couldn't find any info on it? What, this entire website plus the 50,000 reviews that are now online aren't enough sources for you?

the force powers are watered down versions of JK force powers... they really blended ff and nf together.. not that im complaining tho.. i was always a NF Guy and having basically NF with force jump and a form of seeing suits me just fine. :)

Archived