Home

Rahn

Ray Stantz

The question that plagues my mind... Why no Rahn cameo in JO? Was it just a "dont need one cause its un-important" thing or just that he wasnt thought of? Well doesnt matter. Who needs a Rahn cameo? Plus this is probably the best Star Wars game I've played, if not overall game that is. I'll just have to make a Rahn skin in mp. That'll make me happy.

i dont understand why they had the ghost of morgan talking to Kyle instead of Rahn

wasnt Kyles dad just a dumbass farmer?

how come he gets to become a force ghost?

it shoulda been Rahn, wouldv'e made more sense

-patch

You know whats really annoying? People who think they own the forums and cant let anyone voice their opinion or any questions that they have.

So, technically what youre saying is that people shouldnt voice their opinions or anything. Thanks for letting us know what happens in your head.

Doesnt have anything to do with the storyline? Maybe, maybe not. Yet he still is the one responsible, for the most part, in training Kyle in Jedi Knight, thus helping him defeat the seven Dark Jedi. Thus the reason why Kyle is here to stop the villian in JO in the first place.

Originally posted by QuadHelix

Thank you for sharing what goes on in that head of yours. Please stop immediately.

Why must people post topics like this? It's the forum equivalent of "Look at me! Look at me!!! LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!"

Annoying.

~QuadHelix~

lots of post in a 4 day period

Originally posted by patchx

i dont understand why they had the ghost of morgan talking to Kyle instead of Rahn

wasnt Kyles dad just a dumbass farmer?

how come he gets to become a force ghost?

it shoulda been Rahn, wouldv'e made more sense

-patch

Well in fact, Morgan Katarn had the Force, but he was no trained or initiated becasue he was afraid (or his parents), possibly of the Emperor. I think that this is explained somewhere in the first game (game, manual...or whatever) And that is the cause about kyle making his father a statue in the valley of the jedi.

I can bet Kyle's grandfather and Greatgrandfather were Jedi in the service of the republic

Anyways, Rahn and Morgan can the two have appeared...

Maybe Morgan was the perfect emmisary (i have not played the game, but i can bet he says Kyle to regain his jedi heritage) sice kyle loved his father very much

Think of Corran Horn, his father hide his heritage to protect him and himself.

It's in the Jedi Knight manual under the character descriptions

Rahn

Rahn had spent years seeking the mythical Valley of the Jedi when he encountered Jerec, a dark Jedi who was in search of the same valley. Rahn saw Jerec's evil immediately and knew Jerec would only abuse the valley's power. Later, Rahn became elated when Morgan Katarn told him that the valley was not a myth and did indeed exist. It was then that Rahn saw a vision of what he had to do. Morgan had the burgeoning power of the Force, but more importantly Katarn's son, Kyle, had a powerful Jedi destiny that would be revealed with time. Rahn passed his own saber to Morgan, trusting that iw would get to Kyle. It was to be Kyle's destiny to defend the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec

It could have been cool seeing Rahn one more time in JKO, but oh well. He was the one that guided Kyle in the first Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan to Luke style.

Archived