Home

__How to run a server with Dbl Bladed Lightsaber__

decimus

I know if I load a server using the DEVMAP I can then use the Console to enable the Double Bladed Lightsaber, but if I die I have to RELOAD the DEVMAP inorder to get the DBL BLaded light saber.

Basically I want to run the server where anyone can have the option (Or me) of using the doublebladed lightsaber.

kkthx.

That would be stupid. If you run a server with cheats enabled (required for double saber) you also allow people to use any cheat!!!

If I ever see anyone using a double saber on a serverI'm on, I'm going to /god and /giveall just to prove how idiotic it is to run a pub server with cheats enabled.

There is a way to do it, but I'd rather not say.

I think /god would be the worst thing to do in that situation. If someone was running a server with cheats so people could use the lightstaff until an appropriate mod is made, let them do it in peace. Besides, if you were to actually kill someone with /god in that situation, the guy at least has the honor not to cheat when he can, and that's like killing a guy standing sentinel without his lightsaber on.

Archived