Home

Poll: Which skins/mods/levels would you like to see?

Juztyn

I'm not spamming, just indecisive one which should get it:

What I think should be in the skin/model pack is more...

Female models, I know some girls that play the game....

Also, I'm African American, a minority and a junior in college....would be nice if I could pick a skin other than Lando and see 6 other Landos in a MP game.

So......

add more culturally diverse skins besides traditional european look. No offense to europeans. Asian, Indian, Mexican, American Indian, Black, etc. Add more models/skins for people to feel like they are a Jedi and not left out like me. I'm tired of being Lando with that shinny forehead... :(

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically people, we are looking at film models first and foremost we know what to expect and we will probably be more grateful for it when it arrives. Personally, if I wanted to play with missile weapons I would play UT or CS. I like lightsabers, I want to be a jedi, I can't be a jedi, so i pretend....

So, to those who are modelling, let Jedi/sith be your number one priority! I want Mace Windu laced with sound clips taken from pulp fiction and shaft!

(is there any way to play sound clips?? maybe as taunts)

This is also true of level design i.e go with what we've seen, though I understand it is easier to incorporate Ep 4-6 easier than 1 and 2. What JK2 does lack is the EmpStrBack multiplayer level on bespin which was phat. it would be cool if comedy sound bites were included i.e lukes rat faced cry of "it's impossible!" and the climactic music too.

A week ago I left a post concerning lightsaber handles...I see that there are three different models in the game (not just skins!)

any chance of an edit there?

If only I had the time, I know that we all talk a lot but select few of us can contribute. Thankyou whoevers listening! Ganbatte!

Danierusan

How about 'Dark Empire' Luke Sywalker?He definitely looked the best in the Dark Empire comic series,his jedi master outfit with the long cloak,the long hair(looked much better than the 70's haircut).

Also,how about Dash Rendar from Shadows of the Empire?He was a favorite character of mine,he was always the 'edgier' and 'cockier' smuggler that I loved to see.

(Ps-I just posted this after reading the first post,so if I repeat someone's MOD wishes,sorry)

*How about a class system like MOTS. Jedi's only use Saber and Force, while others would get their appropriate weapons (eg: Trooper would get the E-11, the Repeater and the FC-1 while the Bounty Hunter get's something like a Bryar/E-11 Hybrid for a mix of accuracy and rate of fire, and the throwable weapons).

All Classes would have appropriate Skins. (I dont like seeing a stormtrooper weilding a Lightsaber).

Since there are people who dont mind bending the concept of Starwars and pick that Stormtrooper skin and use a Lightsaber, Class sets could be turned off.

*A more efficient MP Duel(One that preferably uses the Dueling animations and system in the SP game).

*This one is a BIG One. A Remake of Dark Forces: Jedi Knight.

One big mod that basically allows people to redo the original JK story using better grafics and better dueling(I absolutely want to fight Jerec with this dueling system)

To all those who have the full version of JK, an optional feature that enables people to watch the same FMV's. You just needed to remake a couple of models and maps, put them in the right sequencial order and apply them to JO.

All people would have to do is copy the SMK files to a certain folder and turn the FMV's on and play JK revamped.

Call me Crazy... I'm Proud of what i am :p

I say we should see some Ssi-Ruuvi models... they're so underexposed... such wonderful, soul enslaving creatures... It'd definitely be something new. I have to use Dessan for now... not quite the same thing.

As for a mod... I saw someone wanting a remake of JK 1... how about a remake of Dark Forces 1? That was a sweet game... sure, no force powers, but... DARKTROOPERS! Yes, that'd be another nice model, as well... a darktrooper. I see someone already mentioned that one.

Skins:

Jawa

Gungan's (jar jar oh come on why not?)

We need some cool female dark and light jedi skins.

Ewok

Yoda

C3PO

Boba Fett

Boba Fett's Daddy

Army Robots from Ep 1

Characters from Mos Eisley Starport I like the thing with the long nose that reported them

All The Jedi from Ep 1

Endor Imperial Trooper

The Emperor's Red Guards

Tie Pilot

Rebel Pilot

New SP Levels:

Vader and Skywalker battles.

The battle on Hoth.

Jedi Training - Progressively harder oppenonts as you win. Lesser if you loose too many battles.

MODS:

Duel Wield Lightsaber (one in each hand)

Multi Maps:

An Arena for Duels

Multi Setup:

The ability to customize the bots skins, force, etc

I would like to see a Jar Jar Binks skin so we could all slaughter that annoying bastard. Seriously all of this sounds great especially the double bladed saber. But got 2 mod suggestions 1 being able to pick first person view in multi with saber and second being able to be 1 of those mechanical destroyer guys that roll around the floor that would be sweet.:jawa

Originally posted by Smood

Someone might have mentioned this, but definately have a handicap 2 vs 1 mod, where 2 of the players are qui-gon, obi-wan, vs Darth who has the double bladed saber (a lot of work here to make new duel sabre animations). It would be a fantastic mod.

This is a must especially when the DotF level comes out. Having Qui Gon attack Obi Wan when you are Maul would be sucky.

Some taunts would be nice (as an example running the blade of your saber along the ground like Jay does in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Bacl)

i just want a mod so that everyone is more unique, ie lots and lots of skins (plus maybe some new models to put them on :D), plenty of saber colours, and even go as far as having a large veriety of saber handles.

but im just thinking from opera mod for HL, i hardly ever saw 2 people on the same server using the same skin, that was good as u could identify people easier

Skins:

Solo Kids

Any Leia

Yoda

Wookiee (Wookiee Jedi would be nicer :D)

Tuskin Raider

A Elf (I know its not SW but they are cool too)

Isard

Loor

Aystin Powers! Yah BABY! YAH!!

Corran Horn

Darth Vader

The Emperor

Vong

George Lucas

Darth Maul and Count Doku

A stupid stormtrooper strength on fo when you just feel like killing some stormies!

Captian (and later Admiral) Pellaeon

C'baoth

Levels:

The outside of some ships, for example: an SSD, the death star and zero g

Kashyyyk(giant trees may for giant falls)

Alderaan

Throne room

Mount Tantis

Theed

More, bigger Jedi Academy, One that includes the Great Hall

R2D2's Head! Would be interesting, to say the least.

A good coruscant level

I'd like to see a skin made of the Clone Palpatine where he is young like in the Dark Empire comic series as well as a Byss level to go with it. Not many people have tried that idea before and I'd actually like to see one and his saber would be the color of Corrans because he used a Silver bladed saber even though the dark aspects of the areas in the comics made it look blue.

How about the last fight between Luke and Darth Vader in Death Star II with the Emperor whatching!!!! You could have multiple endings, like Luke killing Vader and taking his place, Luke killing the emperor or Luke killing both the emperor and Vader etc, etc?

That would be cool.

And what about a Darth Maul skin with the 2 headed lightsword!!!!!!!!!!!! or multiple Luke skins, one young Luke, one where he is wearing clothes from The Empire Strikes Back, etc, etc.

Here's a list

Levels

1) Retro empire night club, Drazen Isle and Jedi High School

Models

Jango Fett

Boba Fett

Young Obi Wan Kenobi

Teenage Anakin Skywalker

Royal Guard

Clone Trooper

Dark Trooper

Space Trooper

Swoop Trooper

Chewbacca

Luke (Dagobah training clothes)

Arctic Wampa

My bounty hunter concept model

Darth Maul

Episode 1: Royal Guards (the blue looking trojan warrior guys0

Episode 2: Mandalorain clones, and the early stormie clones

:jango:

Originally posted by AstroZom

I would love to see Bluntman and Chronic skins from the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Silent bob has always been my favorite jedi. ;-)

snoogans!

YEAH!!

I'm a big fan of Kevin Smith's movies, and I think that would be awesome! Definitely the best idea in here :)

Though I haven't seen Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back yet... can't find it anywhere where I live :(

Archived