Home

Does Force Pull remove weapons away from people?

nequadah

its tough to get used to. if you only aim in their general area you'll only pull them. if you aim closer to the enemy it'll 'disable' the weapon for a second. if you aim it well (I haven't found the correct spot yet, perhaps due to lag in multiplayer) it'll pull the weapon.

the easiest way to pull it without worring about aiming your pull, is to pull them so they touch you, usually when they get to that point the weapon is pulled.

ok first off i don't believe the aim thing (i've pulled weapons aiming at their feet).. i've gotten pretty fluent in weapon pulls and the trick is distance not aim. You have to be fairly close to pull the weapon.. This just takes some practice to figure out the distance ( not sure the exact distance) but once you figure it out it's pretty easy. most of the time i end up doing 2 pulls.. one to pull them closer and 1 to pull the weapon. If you use force speed it is pretty easy to get cloe too.

not sure on the pull level but i always have level 3 pull ( just for pulling weapons) i would recommend just jumping on a server and practice getting close and pulling

Archived