Home

oh ya!!!!!!!

Guest Kioet Csuhen

Guest Kioet Csuhen

I now have 320 megabytes of ram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 256 megs at the computer show today for $33.

YES!!! Project IGI demo runs perfectly.

hmm...Will 320 megs of RAM, Intel 820e Chipset, and 600 mhz celeron be enough to run jedi outcast?

Guest BountyHunter

Staples had 128megs of RAM for $9.99 but it was one of those first come/limited quantity deals.

I'm thinking about upgrading to a 64mb video card, any suggestions? (I currently have a 32mb but I feel its not enough. I sense a disturbance in my GeForce2)

P.S.

It's amazing what a mass file deletion and a defrag can do for speed. :boushh:

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

I bought 128 MB memory for 60 guilders recently: about 25 dollars. Now THAT'S cheap...

I also bought a new video card on a fair here over the weekend; if that doesn't solve my online gaming problems, i don't know what will..

How about this: get MAXXSTREAM (ADSL)

I HAVE :D :D :D:p

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by BountyHunter

I'm thinking about upgrading to a 64mb video card, any suggestions? (I currently have a 32mb but I feel its not enough. I sense a disturbance in my GeForce2)

What's your price range? I'd go for a Radeon 7500 or if you have the money, get an 8500. :)

If you don't have enough for those, you can get a Radeon 64mb sdram card pretty cheaply. That's what I'm using.

Guest Kioet Csuhen

speaking of SDRAM, that's the only ram that's compatible w/my computer i think. is that a good thing or a bad thing?

p.s. Rhett, if u don't want Deus Ex anymore, you can send it to me!!! I just got done playing the demo, it is SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Well good and bad.....

Good: SD RAM is so cheap now-and-days....long gone are the days when it cost $8 a meg! :D

Bad: No DDR RAM FOR YOU! its quite expensive, but fast.....will proberly be the new standard in 2 years or so........but by then you should have a new MB so no worries :)

Guest Kioet Csuhen

the most ram my computer can hold is 512. although the guy at the computer show told me different, i previously looked up my computer on compaqs website, and it's a good thing i did. :D

Archived