Home

Post Your Model Opinions

Endo'Cun

Everybody Post Your Model Opinions And Who Do You Think Should Be In A SkinPack?

----------------------------------

And Remember People Who Model And Animate, Don't Make Skins, Make Models, There is A Difference You Know, Skins Replace Current Models & Models Keep Giving You More Characters To Your Model List.

-----------------------------------

So Everybody Post Now.

If You Can Not Think Of Any Good Ideas Go Here :

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/

It Gives You A Massive List Of Characters From The Starwars Collection, In My Self-Opinion I Think Somebody Should Recreate Boba-Fett Or Jango-Fett Into MODELS(not skins).

thank god for you, ive been saying we need one or both fett models .... i would explode with joy if this was done .. but it can't if i am correct no new models can be implemented until the SDK is released, am i right?

They better release the SDK soon, Because SKINS are a waste of time right?

Who would want to replace there Starwars Jedi Knight Characters With Other Stupid Ones? When You can download Models that add on and make it more fun? Am i Right?

What I think should be in the skin/model pack is more

Female models, I know some girls that play the game....

Also, I'm African American, a minority and a junior in college....would be nice if I could pick a skin other than Lando and see 6 other Landos in a MP game.

So......

add more culturally diverse models/skins besides traditional european look. No offense to europeans. Asian, Indian, Mexican, American Indian, Black, etc. Add more skins for people to feel like they are a Jedi and not left out like me. I'm tired of being Lando with that shinny forehead... :(

Archived