Home

Someone please explain the Duel Server Rules

H-street

What exactly is meant by a duel win / loss

does that mean 4 kills per dueling round or what?

i sat on a dueling server for a few minutes and watched them kill each other but neither of their W/L changed.. wtf is up with that?

when exactly does it change people

...they change when theyre done, and when youre pissed off for sitting in Observer mode for five minutes... watching two lamers running around swinging sabers like a couple of Wussy Girls.

When they are to change, differs from one server to another.

Usually ( on good duell servers ) the kill-limit is set to 1. So when one of them has killed the other one, in comes a replacement.

Personally, i think the concept of pure duell servers for JK2 suck... would have worked with 'Rune' but it was widely accepted to let two people, whom was swordfighting in an arena/pit, carry on without beeing disturbed.... so no need for a duel-thingy, really.

I beleive that most of the people on this forum enjoys a good fight with a worthy oponent... when you do want to duel PRESS 'K' when leaving the crossair on the dude you want to fight... dont go onto some half-baked Duell server :(

(if you dunno what i said about the 'K': It challenges the selected oponent into a duell. If he/she replies by pressing the 'K' too, youre on! You will both aquire a force field wich just you and him/her can penetrate... none of the people around you can bring harm to you..... but they can be running around like monkeys hitting you with their sables, wich results in you getting annoyed (if u care). :p

I agree, Duel-Servers should be set to 1 or 3. There should also be some kind of vote thingy for spectators. Either to kick a player thats just fudgin' off or to force end the match and initiate a swap. I'm sure a couple mods along these lines will surface soon....I hope!

-You all want to know what I hate!?...... when you constantly challenge people and they ignore you or just are moobz and don't know what yur doing...ACK!:rolleyes::p

SithNunsCensored4.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~YEAH BABY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archived