Home

Music!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of you know who "DJ Shadow" is? He's on stage giving a clinic here, right now. I have never heard of him, but the place is packed, so he must be somebody. Somebody said he's toured with Radiohead (I do know who they are... I'm not that out of it)

Last time this place filled up like this was for Jimmy Buffett.

Meat Loaf - Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back

Never heard a truer song in my life...*nods* Good angry music. My ex got me hooked on Meat Loaf and Duke Nukem 3D...Now I'm addicted to gore and songs with long titles lol...

I finally got that Insatiable song...x_x I was broken, I won't mention names, but you know who you are!!!!! It's so goooooood ;_; I was so misguided...and boy am I rambly today...^^;;

Originally posted by Rogue15

I listened to the creeping up on you song. It's pretty cool. it cut off near 3/4 or near the end though. at first i thought it was n'stink. but it's more of a male britney spears wannabe. J/K!!!!

Why you little----:D

Damn right, j/k...;)

How the heck do you get N'Sync out of Darren Hayes??!?

Current song: I Bet He Was Cool by Savage Garden. It's about---*gasp* Jesus Christ. :D It's good, too.

@EAP: YES!!!!

Ok...who was it so I can congratulate them? :D

I don't even remember it was me...probably not cuz I haven't bugged you about anything SG or DH related in a while...but two other people come to mind :D

Archived