Home

Lightsaber defence against turrets?

facboy

Hi all,

just a quick query...is it normal for my light saber defence to be completely non-functional against turrets and sentries (but not walkers)? What happens is that KK raises his sabre like he's going to block and then just stands there like an idiot, getting hammered. I've got a defence rank of 3, and i seem to recall it sort of working when i was on rank 1 in one of the ns levels (i think it was the one after streets, whatever it's called).

if it's not normal, any ideas?

PS why does the search function on these forums keep being turned on and off?

As in sentries do you mean those ickle pesky turrets?

yeah it normally worked for me when i progressed through the game - btw does the sabre power (as in the strength of the attack) determine the power with which you can block blaster attacks?

cheers,

reload

soz to be a pain in the butt guys...can anybody else confirm that their sabre blocking works (or doesn't work) against the laser turrets, sentry guns etc? 'cos mine is basically completely non-functional. if i stand KK in front of one of these turrets he basically raises his sabre like he's going to block something and then just holds it there, while the lasers continue to fire at him (missing the sabre).

i've confirmed that it was not, in fact, working in the earlier level (ns_hideout). i remember i used to get hit on the odd occasion and i assumed it was because my defence was rubbish, but now that i've looked again, the only reason i didn't get hit more was because i was running around like a madman.

it works (mostly, ie 99%) of the time against everything else (storm troopers, mini-and full at-st walkers, weequays etc).

Archived