• Blaster Rifle
    • Disruptor Rifle
    • Bowcaster
    • Heavy Repeater
    • DEMP2 gun
    • Flechette
    • Grenade/Mine/Detonation packs

Originally posted by Wraith 5

well if this was a poll for jki it may not have been so one sided.

I really didn't like the lightsaber much in jki

I think it is a lot better in jkii

I would certainly have to agree with you there. I only used the lightsaber in the first game during lightsaber battles, but in this game, it rules! There is nothing more satisfying than slicing the limbs off of rodians! My favorite is to use force push to take them off their feet, and then an over-the-head slash right into his chest!

I resort to using guns only in certain circumstances.:D

I am going to have to the lightsaber is just the coolest weapon I have ever used in any game. Just the feeling of running into a room in fast speed, and then tossing your lightsaber and killing every single storm trooper in one shot is one heck of a cool feeling.

But, I find myself now using the light saber less and less for offense and more for defense, and then using force grip to take out the poor baddies. Its so cool just to grab a storm trooper, lift him up and then slam him down into the ground. Feels like wrestling, but without even having to move.

I'm with Moria on this one, with the Force Grip. After getting 3rd level grip and being able to toss around the bad guys like rag dolls is just the best feeling in the world. I'll lure them 1 or two at a time away from the group and grab one and just toss him around, or drop him off a ledge.

Jafo if you read my post "Rescuing Lando can be fun" You'll get a laugh from the way that conquered the hall way to Lando where the gunners where standing in the slots.

I would sneak up to the window and snatch the Green guy into wall and shoot him in the head while he was trying to get back up... I laughed my butt off, it was great...

Oh on the weapon deal, other than the LS it's the Bowcaster for me!!

~NomadWR~

http://www.geocities.com/wrnomad1b1

Archived