Home

OK trying not to use Simon the killer ewok....

fido4fox

I usually play the RM or Dm games, but I am trying to finish the rebel campaign. How doyou keep the empire from detroying the bridges in the ghost base mission? I have tired it all short of building a barracks in the cities that I am defending. Is that what I need to do?

Fido

:dtrooper:

Build light walls blocking access to the bridges from both sides

Build towers behind the walls on both sides-- as many as you can afford

Garrison troops into the towers, as many as you can afford

Put the jedi master in the town on one end or the other and have him turn the enemy mounties whenever he's able. Lightsaber the ones he can't turn. When he gets hurt put him in the towers.

After a bit you will have knocked the fight out of the enemy. Taking one of their bases is fairly difficult, however.

I put up light walls and 2 turrets at each entrance 6 total thats more then enough to stop the packs of 4 troopers they send.

As for bases I would attack the western one. Thats Closer to you not only dose it seem more active in attcking. But it has a cliff to the west it takes awhile but grenade troopers can use that height to pound farms, perfabs, and workers/troopers that come close. Have about 6 troopers and a medic garud the acess to the grenade troopers. They get 1 medic the grenade troopers get 1 medic I would say 4 or is good. You can add troopers if you like to shot at the troopers that get closer. Then get Echuu all your other men and a medic. Lanuch an attack Troopers frist the turrets will attack the trooper the medic will buy you a litte time. Ehcuu can run in taking no fire and cut up the turrets. If Echuu gets below 150 health some how get him out. Order the medic to heal him back off the troopers heal up and go in again.

Archived