Home

Which Saber Style do you use?

Evan Nash

I, myselft use the BLUE style.

It's fast, and I can move around a heck of a lot and possible take out a few guys at a time. Bad thing about the BLUE style is that it deals less damage.

I have been meaning to try the YELLOW style, but never really bothered. Doesn't seem much different in damage to me.

What's your favorite and why?

I use all of them. Most of the time I start off in yellow, or medium style, since the horizontal slash seems to have a good range and good damage. But I switch up to all of them depending on the situation. Sometimes I let an opponent see me switch to a stance, then start moving so they don't see me switch to something else.

In multiplayer I switch between styles but usually stick with yellow. Red can be useful sometimes depending on situation but since yellow is much faster it is easier to get attacks in and they do a good amount of damage, it is the most versatile stance and thus is my preference when duelling. I only switch to blue when defending against ranged attacks (like the fools who fire primary Repeater fire at you).

MP... does it matter?

SP, I used to be a yellow / medium man, but that's until I learned to do the blue stance's lunge in a split second. Now I cut everything to shreds without Force Speed that so much as even dares come near me. Tavion included.

It really sucks that you only have medium stance in the SP game when you meet Tavion. If you had blue stance at that point, the battle against her would be SO MUCH easier. (and then you could take that taunt of hers and shove it up her :swear:!!!!! :D)

Blue all the way. It's the way to go in SP.

Only against Desann do I use red, but he's a bit of a cheater Barney, so you have to knock him down quick.

Creston

In MP I use heavy most of the time, with some medium.. very little light. Heavy is good if you don't mind getting a headache from manually extending the swing with moving the mouse real fast.. lol.

In SP I like light style.. looks cooler and Storm Troopers die with one hit anyway.

I use all three:

I mainly use the medium stance for it's speed+damage moderation. I will use heavy if I am running low on health and need to dispatch an opponent in 1-2 hits. If I have damaged my opponent heavily, I will switch to light stance for a quick hit/kill.

I use a mixture of light and medium in singleplayer. I haven't played much multiplayer so i don't know about that. But Red is my finishing style. There's nothing more fun than force pushing any of the Dark Jedi on the ground and then bringing the saber straight down on their head:D .

Archived