Home

Knights of Alderaan

Kiell_Randor

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi fellas! i applied and am eager and enthusiastic to perform whatever you want and i'll act and talk however you wan- wait, what's this? this warm solid member jarring the back of my throat... oh my god what in- KAA! ha... oh my, well it's not so bad i suppose... actually i'm starting to enjoy this... hey... it doesn't taste so bad, either! oh, yeah! i love it! pound away! give it to me you big beefy knight of alderaan! oh yes! oooohhhh!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just sent in an application. I hope I get accepted. I've been playing the d6 star wars rpg since I was 9. I love roleplaying. This is a fantastic clan/organization. Very uplifting. I just want to say that even if I am not selected, I think that only good can dome from this. Have fun all, and may the force be with you. ;)

Darn.......

This clan looks VERY much to my liking, although the internet on the computer I use the game on is broken, and I can't put the game onto this computer..... Not to mention that I'm only 13, so I wouldn't be able to join anyway.

I do however ask that if and when the internet becomes normal again, you at least grant me a trial - I am very mature for my age, and I really need a clan like this one. If you could please consider this alternative, I would be overly grateful.

I would also like to point out that I am a moderate saber fighter, but still have much to learn. Also, the training in the force with the Jedi Master or Jedi Knight would be quite beneficial in my case, as I mostly used the dark side of the force. However, I have lately been seeing the weakness of these ways, and I feel the need to redeem myself to the Light Jedi Order once again.

If you do feel that I could be a positive addition to your clan, please post here or send a private message to me. Thank you again for your time.

Kiell_Randon , i wish to join your clan i am skilled in the ways of the force and i would be a great help to your clan , i am exceptional wiv my saber and i am one with the light side. I will fight 2 the death for the cause .... To end the dark side. contact me.

May The Force Be With you.

.R.

• 1 month later...

Hello again,

We have been working hard at establishing some newer members within our Order. We are still looking for new and fresh blood within the ranks. Our Order is not for everyone, we place a strong emphasis on RP and working your way through the system.

Currently, we use the 1.04 patch in combination to JediMod 1.2. We are working on a 'living' story which is the subject of recent posts started by my fellow Order member, 'ricdsunga'. The main plot changes on the outcome of specific missions that we plan and play out. Only one chance to win a fight. :)

Check out our forums at our site, fill out the application. Though, let us know you are interested on the forums too.

Knights of Alderaan

• 4 months later...

Greetings fellow Jedi Knight II players,

I would just like to say, as a Padawan of this fine Order, that anyone interested in role-playing in JKII should give the Knights of Alderaan a try. We currently have over 30 members, and still offer open spaces for new candidates. To become a candidate, fill out an application form available on the site. If you have any questions, please post on the forums, or email me your queries, and I shall do my best to help.

The IP Address of the Public server is: 66.93.81.92:28060

When you become a Candidate you will be given access to the other {KA} servers. Candidates should be over 16 years of age, unless you show a strong sign of maturity.

Just recently we have accepted two new Initiates into the Order:

Jun-Tao Rada'Han & Iriad Syriam.

Congratulations to the both of you!

Also if you're from any other Role-playing organizations and wish to participate in a joint event or one of our RP sessions, contact us via the forums available on the site. Guests and potential members are invited to join in and gain the feel of role-play in our missions too. I hope to see you on the servers soon. ;)

- Hekx Noxu

(ka_hekx@hotmail.com)

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings Friends,

Just would like to remind you all that, if anyone is interested in an advanture within the Star Wars Universe, and would like to create and develop your own role-playing character... please feel free to visit our website at http://www.alderaanknights.com.

As for any clans that would like to challenge us on any game: FFA, TFFA, CTF, or just a simple saber-dueling 1-on-1 type of contest, or if you are interested in participating in any of our RP missions, please do drop us a message at our forum.

May the Force be with you all always...

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

Jedi Master & Council Member

The Knights of Alderaan

http://www.alderaanknights.com

Archived