Home

Knights of Alderaan

Kiell_Randor

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gentlemen also made references to copying the game from a friend in his application form. It was promptly denied.

Also, given some recent incidences regarding people applying and their behaviours during tryouts, we have now instituted an age minimum requirement for new members. If you are not at least 17, then please do not apply as your application will likely be rejected out of hand (unless your answers to the application questions are exceptionally good).

evilsam, you were kicked from the game for two things:

First there was a series of instructions in the email you were sent, and you didn't follow any of them.

Secondly you acted in an inappropriate behaviour, taunting and making remarks unbefitting those of a Jedi.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Knights,

I did actually apply for your team (Rasma t'Fari), but alas got no reply. I do however want to fight and practice with non lame players which I know is one of the core beliefs of your group.

Personally I do not like to be taught to fight in a certain way but I am sure that the way I play will not offend you as I regard manners and common decency as the main point of the way I play.

This is simply not possible on the public servers as they are full of egocentric kiddies, who do nothing but special moves as they hold more importance on winning than playing.

I'm well up for the RPG aspect you guys mention on your site and would happily like to have the occasional fight with you guys as a friend of the clan. A wandering Jedi perhaps or Lone Sabreman. I have been in a clan before and did not enjoy the experience as it was too competitive and as such I think that perhaps I'm better of as a loner :( .

Any ways I hope you guys get this message and get in touch some how, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Peace to you all.

Jah Warrior: Depending on how long it has been since you sent the application you might want to address the issue in our forums and re-send the application.

Stormcrow: Purely juding by feeling I have, no, it's not acceptable :)

V

ah.. sounds like a clan I've been looking for.

I played alot of the old JK game, and alot of STV Elite Force...

Vacendack A'dan has been my Star Wars alter ego since I first got addicted to Star Wars :) I used to play the old West End games Star Wars rpg too...

I consider myself an above average JK2 player..

any room for me? ;)

Originally posted by Kiell_Randor

Regarding a Jedi Name, there are several ways to come up with one. You can jumble letters of your real name. Go to a fantasy name-generator (there are several around on the internet), or pull an _OBSCURE_ name you like from a book somewhere. No "Aragorn" or "Rand al'Thor".

Rand al'Thor :) ~Grins~ Seems that Kiell is a WOT fan. Love that Series. Cannot wait for book ten to come out. Every time I read the series it's like visiting old friends.

Your Clan sounds very interesting. I'll check out your site. I love the RP aspect especially.

Tai Shar,

Valek

WOW! looks like you guys have something cool here dont see this at all in a FPS game. I like the rp aspect alot however I have one question how long of a character history do you want. One game I played wanted a 2 page history the sick thing is that I did it in the end LOL :D anyway, post and let me know. Hopefully Ill run into some of you guys online Id love to play a game with you.

I like your page and am interested in putting in a app, but I will need to wait a little while as a recent money pinch has me srambiling to get enough money for dipers and Gas. *lol* I have been playing on my friends computer and having alot of fun. Once I own the game I will puti in a application.

Hrm. I hadn't checked these boards in a while, and happened across this thread again. A few comments to be made, I suppose.

Firstly, due to the enormous number of applications we have recieved and been recieving, and given we are already approaching the size we feel is the most we can handle and still maintain the quality atmosphere we strive for, recruiting has become very... picky.

You are no longer guaranteed a reply to your application I am afraid. Those applications which are obviously unsuitable are now dismissed out of hand. Even solid applications may wait a week before replying due to the new system we have in place.

In effect, we now have Candidate 'classes'. We process applications every 10 to 14 days. Of those applications, the ones we have marked as possible form up the current class of Candidates. They are given server access, and over the following two weeks we weed them out until typically two or three are selected from amongst them. Then the new 'class' who applied during the interim are given access and we repeat the process again from scratch.

To Sith Incarnate: thank you very much for your bump! Drop me an email sometime and we could perhaps set up a friendly match? alderaan_knights@yahoo.com

To Darth Dragon: Your application was refused I am afraid. As stated clearly in many places, we have a strong emphasis on role play. You applied with the name "Darth Dragon". This is hardly a suitable name for a Jedi. A sith lord, perhaps... but not a Jedi.

Archived