Home

Dig 2?

Metallus

Dig 2?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Dig 2?

• Totally! I can picture it now...
    • I'd rather see the Dig move to a different medium. A movie, for instance.
    • I couldn't care less.
    • No Way! It would never work.
    • Eh, I didn't like the first one much.

I think a movie for The Dig would be great, they could even cast the original game voices for some of the cast.

However, a computer game would go down almost as well. Here's hoping. They still haven't announced their adventure sequel yet, have they?

Errr..that's an interesting and also incorrect way of putting it. :p No. I meant with the sleekness and angularity of anime, with anime mouths and hair(Not like spiky and poofy but shaded and defined the anime way), but with regular sized eyes and realistic noses. Serious anime melded with the Dig cutscene style, in other words.

Originally posted by Schmatz

Why not animate it the same way as the cutscenes from the Dig? Hello?

I said it would be half like the cutscenes and half like my own style, if I ever did it. *sighs* Maybe I should give up the idea of ever making a Dig movie considering nobody likes my idea. :(

I myself am partial to Luney Tunes style animation, as you may have inferred by now. You just can't beat watching a duck getting his bill blown clean round his head. Or a coyote falling into a 2 mile deep canyon for that matter. "Where is the Earth shattering kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth shattering kaboom!" Classic.:thumbsup: If you don't know who said that, I spit on you you un-cultured swine!:swear:

Originally posted by Schmatz

Wow... what an Ozzie...(Snubs that is) hey, the idea is OK, but that's because you like the anime look. So do I, but I know that the Dig REALLY would look bad anime-ish. Sorry :/

Honestly, I don't want to sound grumpy, but nobody has really been listening to me. :p

I said anime style-eyes, but not large ones. Small. Small anime eyes. There IS such a thing. Semi-anime style mouths, but not really. Anime shaded and defined hair. But not poofy hair. Or spikey hair. Or big hair. The hair the way it looks in the Dig cutscenes, but shaded like anime.

Noses drawn the same way as in the cutscenes.

I wasn't talking about fullout anime here. I know that would look absurd. Especially Boston. Ick! I'm talking about a style which is identifiable as anime but yet not really. Angular and defined and shaded like anime, but NOT anime in the traditional sense.

:confused: wow... you made me want to punch a hole in the wall.... so you want anime, but NOT anime. I get the eyes part, and the hair shading as in that shiney area of the hair, but it's really not needed if you just use the cutscene animation... that would make a great movie... then again, what would the plot be?

No, you don't punch walls you headbut them. Go stud huntin'. But anyway. I think it would be cool just to mix and match the best parts of the game and book then slap 'em on a piece if film. But then again, it doesn't take much to make me happy so that probably sounds a whee bit thin.

• 3 years later...

Archived