Home

Still cant find Lando

Pimpdaddymassiv

Getting really frustrating now, ive done everything that im supposed to, lightsabred the lock on the door, blown a hole in the wall and found the door (that i assume lando is on the other side), but the trouble is its locked, what am i doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Keep going until you get into the hall with the blue forcefields. Walk up next to every one of them and one has Lando inside. He will tell you the password to the locked door. Go on from there, find Reelo (beware the ceiling guns!), and you're almost done. I hope this helped.

Pimp,

When you say that you blew open a wall. Do mean the one from the crawl space?

There's a small bared window on the right wall after you jump up on the boxes to get to the next level. You can break the bars with you light saber toss, and jump in the crawl space. Now go straight ahead to other set of bars. Look down into the room you'll see a yellow labled cargo box, shoot the box.

Now go back the way you came, go in the hole in the wall that you just made with the blast from the box. In here is where you'll find Lando...

But don't go straight in yet, look in the cells for a seeker driod (this little guy will help you in close battles) then go straight in the big doors to Lando...

Good luck!

~NomadWR~

http://www.geocities.com/wrnomad1b1

:sweating:

This is where i am, Theres a room with a load of crates in and a force field. You can pull one of the crates out using force to acess a crawl area, i walk through that into a stand up tunnel/walkway where a number of snipers appear through the tunnel. then i can look down on the door with some sort of lock on it, i swipe that with the sabre go through the next door, shoot the crate to explode the wall and enter a secret area with a locked door.

Sorry to be a pain, i know its frustrating when you know where to go but cant explain it but im totally stuck on this. Ive studied the walkthrough but it doesnt really help. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks for the replies already.

Archived