Home

I hope Romance in Action games isnt the new trend...*spoilers*

Sithxace

at the end Jan and Kyle kiss on 2 accasions. Its alright and i see why. There trying to make the end like movies but computer animated guys kissing just dont click. Its kinda funny.

edit - digl - spoiler tag added and thread title edited

True. I woulda rather seen some of the breakup of the Remnant and then you go visit Luke and talk about and you become Jedi. That would have been a cooler ending, or if you want an expansion pack and maybe Kyle being a sith then he goes back to mercenary work. Just my thoughts.

games have a hard enough time with violent forms of collision detection... having something as delicate as a kiss based on the same model just winds up looking extremely clumsy.. if you're gonna do character interaction, it really needs to be pre-rendered..

Originally posted by JOE2TIGER

Call me a wuss, I like it... First started liking it in Final Fantasy 7, then Aeril died by Septhroth :( that broke my heart

Call me what you want too, but I know you're pain :)

That broke my heart as well!

Romance is something that most people in this world these days take for granted... heck most people don't even know how it feels like and then say it sucks!

Just wait 'till you get envolved in a REAL romance and let's see if you still say it sucks.

I really wished they had explored the storyline a hell lot deeper. The romance, well, was rather sloppy. The game could have used better cutscenes to advance the story, especially seeing how the game is set in the deep Star Wars universe. I was really disappointed how 2D the characters seemed, and how they lacked proper emotions. The story was a bit too weak IMO.

Archived