Home

Ludger's Hand

GreenJeanz

Originally posted by GreenJeanz

Am I the only one who really is disturbed by the whole Ludger's hand getting cut off thing? That really really really irritates me. Oh well, it's probably a matter of bias on my part.. :rolleyes:

I liked the hi-res animation. The cut-scene with Ludger face-expressions looked so cool and stuff, so it didn't distrurb me.

Though, you know the part where Ludger is insane, and attackes Low, and falls down the cliff, and dies? yeah.. that was disturbing. Don't you think? oh and the part with Maggie dying isn't so fun either.. but being marooned on an alien planet isn't that in the first place. But really fun as a computer game.yeah!

Good Lord Holly(greenangel) you're gonna scare everbody away from my post. o_O

*ahem*

Anyway.

JBRAA, it's just that...I'm somehow more disturbed by his hand getting sawed off than by him dying or anyone else dying. I dunno why. Ludger is just my favourite. In fact, I am one of a rare species called the Ludger Fangirl, a species formerly thought to be nonexistant.

Originally posted by greenangel

*holds out a rusty butcher knife in one hand and extend her other arm* Chop off my arm, QUICK!! DO IT!! I WANNA GET HIGH OFFA GLOWING GREEN JELLYBEANS!! WOOOOO! XD!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!:rofl: I LOVE IT!!! ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT!!! You my friend, are a comedic GENIOUS! I don't know what the heck you were smokin' at the time but where can I get some? Not that I approve of such actions, you dirty little elf you. :tsk:

How do you respond to something like that? It's just too darn funny. So I shall use it as an excuse to have a bunch 'o dancing monkeys! :monkey4::monkey4::monkey4:...Not that dancing monkeys have any relevence to the topic being discussed. So I better have an elephant juuust in case. :elephant:

Ok, that's enough with the smilies high on crack coccaine...

anyways some people get sick from even seeing blood, some feel better from it, like myself. The cutting off of Brink's hand was vital to the story because it really gave the best effect of how good, yet how enslaving the life crystals were.

Originally posted by Schmatz

Ok, that's enough with the smilies high on crack coccaine...

anyways some people get sick from even seeing blood, some feel better from it, like myself. The cutting off of Brink's hand was vital to the story because it really gave the best effect of how good, yet how enslaving the life crystals were.

The blood isn't what made me ill. I'm not a squeamish person. I just disliked the fact that it was Ludger's hand. :p

Archived