Home

Greetings!

Guest Garry_M_Gaber

Guest Mad_Dog
Originally posted by jedi3112

Yes, why buying a ship wich can only travel on water if you can buy an aircraft wich can travel above both land and sea that way you can strike your enemy on his base, even when it is far inland.

anti air units and they could have anit air boats arount thier base as well as air turrets

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dr_death

i know dath mauls ship is in the game and i know it can go stealth but please tell me this!!!!!

can it carry people? if so how many

can it fire? and if so how powerfull it is?

if it can do both these things i would be very happy!!!

its the little things that make the difference, thanks!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dr_death

well can you tell us the relese dates for the more common contries, uk mainly:)

also in the final version will jedi be able to come out of the jedi temple and then back in????? i would be soo cool to have a jedi council of masters in the temple!

Guest hedning85

I saw the other day that the databank in the starwars.com site had been updated with some of the expanded universe heroes (Mara Jade for example):D This made me hope that maybe some of these would be implemented in GB. Is it possible that there will be a patch with new heroes in the future, please:D

:lsduel:

:leia:Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper:trooper:

this forum is getting pretty long and most of the questions have already been answered. i have a few left (questions) and maybe i can guess at some.

im pretty sure jade is in the tool box.

as for the transports dropping units, it is btter this way because it doesn't take the time to land there fore getting your units out faster and keeping them from bieing blown appart in the transports.

the tie defender is the last stage of the imps fighter seires.

i was wondering how many different types of ewok buildings and units there are? ex: hanggliders, melee guy, sling thrower, buildings...

Guest DarkTrooper
Originally posted by hedning85

I saw the other day that the databank in the starwars.com site had been updated with some of the expanded universe heroes (Mara Jade for example):D This made me hope that maybe some of these would be implemented in GB. Is it possible that there will be a patch with new heroes in the future, please:D

:lsduel:

:leia:Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper:trooper:

yeah i want to do a showdown Anakin Solo and Jacen Solo. jedi siblings fighting for their parents effection

• 2 weeks later...

*bump*

Hey, just wondering...

1) Why weren't the shields changed? They look nothing like the ones in the trailer!

2) Why is snow still green?

3) Planning on releasing any patches/updates?

4) If a patch is released, what changes might be made? More heros, perhaps?

5) Thanks for your time!

This game is great, just wonderinfg the same couple of things as Darth_Rommel

Hey, just wondering...

1) Why weren't the shields changed? They look nothing like the ones in the trailer!

2) Why is snow still green?

I really liked the shields presented in the trailer.... and well, I didn't like the green snow idea.

Is there any plan to change this? Mostly shields, because they looked way cooler in the trailer.

Thanks a lot.

• 3 months later...

I had to resurrect this thread, but i do have a few questions for Mr. Gaber.

Mr. Gaber, you are probley adding new units to the oringinal civs just as you are creating the new ones, maybe some new techs? How many new units and techs can we expect for each civ?

That is all, i ask for now. I hope Mr. Gaber is just as pataint as he has been in the past, in regard to answering our questions.

Sithcloak

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived