Home

Just Finished the Game

str8dog

I finished it just now on padawan skill and I think the game was too hard!! The puzzles are kinda complicated; you gotta pay attention to the dumbest things. All of Nar Shadaa was too hard; the snipers, the turret room, etc. Other parts of the game it was too easy to get electricuted, fried, or to fall down and die. I wish Raven put in all the stances and made realistic combat part of the game.

I've just finished the game too - and what a completely excellent gaming experience it was - apart from Nar Shadar Streets which was just a pain in the feckin arse. Whoever designed that level should really have concidered wether it was likely to halt players progress thru the game altogether - hell I almost gave up and returned to Wolfenstein - which would have been a shame cause the rest of the game is soooooo damn fine it hurts.

See my poll for the most annoying level part.

The thing that confuses me, though, is how you're supposed to get some of the secrets.

On the whole, though, it was worth suffering through Nar Shadaa just for the rest of the game. But, NS has been a royal pain since Dark Forces (everyone remember trying to fight 800 Bossks with Concussion Rifles + Grans with an unlimited supply of Detonators + they re-spawn). You'd think that Kyle would learn after a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok on the swamp level goto the assault pod that crashed,the one that has the one trooper atop. kill people then goto the tree with the debris leaning against it. place yourself so the debris is between you and the tree. The turn away from the tree. Almost directly infront of you is the underwater path to the next area.

For you cheaters, Mind Trick can goto level 4 allowing you to

POSSESS most enemies!

=o):cool:

do you KNOW what those 2 other styles are? they are tavion and dessan's styles, neither really have much functionality for the player to use, other than it looks different.

do you WANT it to be all super easy? just zip into a room and blow up everything that moves?

starting the game as a jedi master is alot of fun:D.

p.s.

Originally posted by Perkdog

Ok on the swamp level goto the assault pod that crashed,the one that has the one trooper atop. kill people then goto the tree with the debris leaning against it. place yourself so the debris is between you and the tree. The turn away from the tree. Almost directly infront of you is the underwater path to the next area.

For you cheaters, Mind Trick can goto level 4 allowing you to

POSSESS most enemies!

=o):cool:

where did this come from?

I also just finished the game and I have to agree that it was one of the most satisfying gaming experiences that I've had in a long time. What a difference the enhanced Jedi skills and lightsaber make over the first JK.

I didn't think anything was too hard, I played on Jedi Knight level (what ever is the third hardest). Nar Shadda was a pain, but once you get used to peaking around corners and looking for little Rodian heads peaking over the top, you can usually snipe them before they get you.

I am a newcomer to the game and i am stuck on the artus mine level.

I am at the end and am on my way to meet jan, I have got to the room where the mine shuttles come into a room and everything begins to flash red and obviously kills me.

All i have left to do is destroy the mining facility?? But i cant see what to do.

I need your help urgently I've been stuck on it for about a week now.

You really shouldn't cheat unless you absolutely must, as it will usually ruin your gaming experience. (Unless your out for some fun ;)). It's much better (and satisfying) beating the game on Jedi Master without cheating, than turning on cheats, level skipping to the last boss then whacking him out within 30 seconds with the help of fellow NPC jedi's that you spawned.

Personally, I don't think that Nar Shaddaa is very hard, especially if you know the sniper locations.

And about what Demolisher said about realistic combat, I think he meant g_saberRealisticCombat 1, that or he's got a boat load o' drugs in his system. Hard on Padawan? Good luck in Jedi Master. ;)

"They'll have realistic combat in a SW game when you invent the real life lightsaber and laser gun and can jump 8 times your height and move objects with your mind." - Foxbatkllr

Hey, Foxbatkllr, how about a virtual reality JKII? :D

Archived