Home

If the movies played like JK2...[BIG pics]

Hubris

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point I was making was that the pics are supposed to be like the game. IE how people act in-game, how characters act in game, etc etc. Not mocking up clips from the movie with stuff that doesn't happen in game. Saying the quotes are "boring" is all well and good but that's how the game continue's to transpire. No one comes on a server, get's irritated and says "I wonder how long I have to hear this before I get some". That's just off topic and shoulda been put in a different thread. This thread is "If the movies played like JK2", not "If the movies played like I think the people in the movies are thinking". Stay on topic.

Okay people, let's not start throwing insults at each other, shall we? :cool:

I see nothing wrong with the thread thus far. If any of you have a serious difference of opinion, please take it onto a messenger service. Every member has a right to an opinion...and by the same token, every member deserves respect. :cool:

Anyway, keep the pics coming, and try to keep on topic.

[Tony Tiger voice]They're greeeat![/Tony Tiger voice] ;)

• 1 month later...

*bump*

I was reminscing and I asked Rhett where this was, so he threw me the link. This was the first thread I posted in, first thread I saw on these forums. And what a great thread it was. Now, most of the images got eaten by Angelfire and alike, but there are still a lot of them left which are priceless...enjoy what you can :)

-edit- oh and this was in time of 1.02, so the jokes aren't up-to-date. Before when the heal only took 3 points and healed 50, or drain and lightning were somewhat stronger, those were the main issues the game's lamness revolved around. No excessive kicking, no excessive backslashing, sabrefights were mostly normal. Today, it all comes down to kicking...and today, that is the only move that works...

I was actually thinking of contacting the people who made the images somehow, and ask them to send the images to me so I could host them. If I were hosting them, that'd mean they'd pretty much stay on here permanently since I got a private hosting site and none of that Angelfire/lycos/other-popup-crap uploading sites. Hmm, i'll see what I can do.....

• 4 weeks later...

It wasn't my idea (I wish it was, hehe) for the thread or the site that backed up some of the images. I only encouraged it (as did others).

This is one of the best non-serious threads ever on these forums, IMHO.

Great job to everyone to contributed. If I had some time I'd probably whip up some more.

The point is.. can we ever get tired of making "n00b" and "wh0r3" jokes for JK2? Not so long as stuff like that doesn't continue to really happen. ; )

In short.. it's funny because it's true!

• 1 month later...

Archived