Home

If the movies played like JK2...[BIG pics]

Hubris

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try http://www.webspawner.com

the allow leeching all the time. I have all my images hosted on there. And the thing is I've used it for nearly a year and they've never deleted a hosted image of mine (You can only have one image on your homepage at one time so you have to switch it out and put an new one there to host another) And as far as I can tell no limit on traffic or storage (since your only suposed to be able to store one pic;) )

Hmmmmmmm...... all the files are there.... I'll try moving them to a different folder, and editing my posts. And it can't be my bandwitdth or space either.

Allotted Space: 8 MB

Disk Space Used: 3 MB

Bandwidth Allotted: 1024 MB

Bandwidth Used: 259 MB

EDIT: Oh, I tried viewing them, and I get this:

Daily Bandwidth Limit Reached

The site you have attempted to access is not available at this time.

This member's Web site has exceeded its maximum bandwidth limit for the day. The bandwidth limit will be reset on a daily basis.

This account is still active. High traffic sites with numerous file downloads a day could run the risk of exceeding this limit. The owner may increase their daily bandwidth limits by logging in to their account.

Please try to download this file at a later date.

Crap.... They will be back up within 50 minutes, as it is 11:10 P.M. here. Sorry bout that...... that really sucks...

I have struggled, slogged, and laughed my way through all ten of these pages, and I come with this message...

:trooper: "Hey! You there!"

These have all been hilarious! I think one of my kidneys has ruptured from laughing so hard.

There's one thing, however, that I have to say. The JKII stormtroopers say "Hey, you there!" a lot, but what about the even more hilarious "Hey! Let's see some ID!" They say it just as much as "You there!" and "Let's See some ID!" is, IMO, funnier.

Archived