If the movies played like JK2...[BIG pics]

Hubris

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joke has run its course.

About a month ago.

Let's move on, please.

Awww.. don't be a spoil sport. Before you, about a dozen others declared the death of this "sport" months ago, but guess what? It's still fun. ; )

The thread IS dead. I haven't seen a decent picture in many a page, all I see is, "BUMP, WOW THIS IS FUNNY AHAHA FUNNY KEEP EM COMIN LOL I JUST LAFFED SO HARD I RUINED MY KEYBOARD LOL ROFLMAO." Too many bumps...too little jokes.

That last one was pathetic...sorry. But World War II with a Star Wars video game....hmmm.

Sorry about the wait. Some things came up, then the forums were down... Well, here they are. I hope u understand which order to read them in..

Ah Boon: He most likely used grayscale on the whole picture.

bantha.jpg

emp104.jpg

empnoob.jpg

gf2.jpg

lizardmod.jpg

lukemod.jpg

paint_skin.jpg

ranxor.jpg

soccer.jpg

It's a WW2 RTS. It is so amazing. In the original you can play as German, Russian, and American. And with the expansion there is all of them and the British. I think there's a Sudden Strike 2 because I have a demo disk that says something about it. If you like WW2, it's great. There just isn't any resource gathering, bulding, etc. you just get units. Which I think is better than doing all that other stuff. It's a real fun game. http://www.suddenstrike.de/ I think that's what the webpage was, if you want more details.

I have no idea. I was wondering that myself. I also want to know how to take screenshots of DivX. I tried Print screen but when I pasted it, all it had was a black box where the movie was supposed to be. Anybody still read this thread and know how? Please, tell me.

Originally posted by Mercen4ry

Some of these programs come with "built in" components that disallow you to take a picture from a movie just in case you try to steal anything from it, but ehh..... this is just harmeless fun, after all. :rolleyes:

yeah.... harmless fun.... but they wouldnt give

Welcome to the Corporate world Boon, where your credibility only goes as far as your lawyer. To be honest, half of the "safeguards" out there are even worse, as they only serve to fix previous holes in programming that may have been intentional or to syphon off a few more $'s from the rest of us. (Is this beginning to sound like "Microsoft" yet? :rolleyes: )

But I think I'm getting very OT here. Hopefully that program will work, but if not, there are about 300 more out there. Worse comes to worst, you could just invest in a Polaroid camera / scanner and do it the hard way. :lol:

Edit: Oh yeah, and I fixed my little spelling error. Who knows how I let that one slip by? :rolleyes:

Archived