Home

Who are the Yuuthog Vong?

Compa_Mighty

Guest Jar Jar

The Yuuzhang Vong are invaders from the edges of known space, obliterating and destroying everything in their path.

In a roundabout way of saying it, they're bad mammajammas.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Is it so hard to spell it correctly? YUUZHAN VONG! Not Thong, not Zuuthong, not Yuuzang either. Yuuzhan Vong.

*ahem*

I will have to move this topic to the Off Topic Forum, as this is not Galactic Battleground related.

If i remember correctly, They are kind of reptilian looking and use human "souls" instead of computers for they're space ships.

A scary bunch of bad guys

Guest Tie Guy

Hey Jar Jar, welcome to the forums, enjoy you're stay.

The Vong are in the New Jedi Order novels. I suggest you read them, they are good.

Guest Tie Guy

Really, i never read those. But i'm in teh Black Fleet Crisis right now. I would be finished if it weren't for summer reading.

Guest BlueSenateGuard

Actually, the reptilian soul-harnessing beings were Ssi-ruuk, not Yuuzhan Vong. But don't worry about them. To quote, "Their fire has gone out of the universe."

Guest Starnick10287

LOL. I also know alot about Star Wars too. I'm such a Star Wars fanatic, that if you read my posts, at the bottem it says something about IDI, well thats a new fraction i've created to be in the Star Wars universe. I've even created ships for them and government. IDI is even a squad at The Station.com (where star wars galaxies is) in the INFANTRY game.

Guest Tie Guy

Oh, i know what infantry is, but when you said it in all caps it makes it sound like it is a separate game or something.

Guest Tie Guy

ok, you confused me by saying they were foot soldiers and then by saying it was a seperate game and.....oh well.

Archived